Trusted Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - The ONE & ONLY WHISPER KNIT For 2019!

Definitely in for the navy and the 2 reds. Thinking about the yellow.

Shaking my head at QVC for only 1 WK sweater.

Respected Contributor

Sad that this seems to be the end of the line for Whisper Knit. It’s been my favorite fabric of Linea all these years. Plan to purchase red, cranberry, and navy. I have two similar Linea V-Necks offered many years ago in kelly green and a shade of purple, love them.
Respected Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Sad that this seems to be the end of the line for Whisper Knit.

That's a big leap! We have no idea if WKs have been reordered for Spring/Summer 2020, or if they will be reordered for Fall/Winter 2020/2021. I'm certain that Louis will let us know.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Perhaps the buyers for QVC thought the market for whisper knit is saturated at present, but will bring in more for spring and next fall.  At any rate, I have a great collection that is in excellent shape and will be wearing it daily and enjoying its beauty and comfort.  I am crossing my fingers that it isn't "the end" for WK, but a hiatus of sorts.

I do hope they realize we will want more colors, styles, etc. next year!

Honored Contributor

author,

You've wonderfully expressed my secret hope.  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

@author wrote:

I do hope they realize we will want more colors, styles, etc. next year!

That's exactly why I called Corporate and started the Thread on this Forum so that the powers that be realize and understand that we want more WK, not less.

Like you, I have a vast collection, but I'm always interested in adding new styles and colors.  Color takes so well to the WK fabric. The new short cardigan style is an example of Louis' design skills and reimagining. I got so many compliments on that short cardigan over the longer WK top--even from my nieces in their 20's!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

Ladies! Put your money where your mouth is...call corporate!!!

During my conversation, the campaign to keep Louis was mentioned by the representative. It was clearly recalled as impressive. Let our voices be heard once again.

Valued Contributor

I am very disappointed that LDO stopped using the original Whisper Knit fabrication, and had hoped this time he'd go back to it.  

The ENR fits completely differently, unfortunately is not becoming on me.  

I like the style of this one, finally got away from the flared skirt sweaters he's been offering the past couple years.  

I wonder why he doesn't like the original, ever so popular, knit.

Respected Contributor

@SekaTHANKS FOR YOUR POST ...  WOW WOW WOW....  some real beauties here that I certainly don't need, but,  have my attention!

Super Contributor

On today’s show Kate had a navy blue sweater on with those patterned pants. I wonder if that’s the new WK sweater that’s coming. It was a tighter fit on Kate especially on the arms.