Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek: The Lariat

[ Edited ]

Bars2

………………………………THE LARIAT………….J325469…………..Why the Lariat…..and why NOW?……………….With the emphasis on casual dressing…….. I felt the need for something……..SIMPLER…………….Do you really need to see one more major stone statement necklace? It’s as if you were on a steady diet of STEAK, and all of a sudden you CRAVED………VEGETABLES……Do you understand where I’m going with this. Don’t misunderstand me…statement necklaces are wonderful, and I will continue to do them…..MY WAY……..but I felt the strong need for something that made LESS OF A STATEMENT……Yes, even I….the pile it on King….felt strongly for something a little more subdued…….something that you CAN wear everyday without feeling like a Peacock…….Working on all of the Leisure pieces I kept thinking how I would accessorize the outfit without looking overdone, overdressed, over-editorialized……Something that a woman or a girl would want to wear, and feel modern and ….yes…..COOL! So don’t be surprised if these Lariats make there way into you daughter’s room…………The Lariats will be avail in three  metal colors…….GOLD…….SILVER………GUNMETAL……….They are super long which will give you the ability to wear them different ways……..The CHAIN is a beautiful BOX CHAIN, which is very flexible, and will enable you to loop and tie.  You will see variations in the next group of photos…….The ORB or DROP is my design. It has three curved rounded bars creating this elongated oval…open shape…..The Lariat is not confined to casual clothes as you will find out. It works beautifully on every type of neckline, and everything from shirts, as my Kate or Wing Collar….to sweaters of all kinds…..and it’s fabulous on tunics and dresses…………………..I know when you get it home you will have fun trying it on at all different lengths, and different way to loop it causing different effects……………It should be avail sometime this month…..hopefully before my next show on the 31st of Aug………………………………………………………………enjoy………………..much Love………………………..Louis

Bars3

……………………………………The Lariat can be worn different ways. The photo to the extreme upper left shows the lariat at it’s full length, which will work on certain things, but wearing it like this is more limited. The most common way to wear it, and also the most wearable, is shown at the bottom right, first, and fourth photo in. This is just doubling the chain….bringing the doubled end around the neck and dropping the orbs through the loop. Wearing it this way you can adjust the position of the necklace by just sliding the loop up and down. If you find it sliding on you….you can also make a double loop as shown in the upper photo to the right….first and second in…This is done by first sliding the orbs through the first loop as the photos at the lower left….then bring both orbs up behind the two chains creating another loop below…… where you can again drop the two orbs through…..This will look like the photos at the upper right…The Lariat is a simple necklace, but make no mistake about it……it does make a STATEMENT…………………………………………………………………………………….enjoy…………………………………….much Love………………………………Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek: The Lariat

[ Edited ]

Thank You for giving us the Item Number.   I am ready to order different colors.   Looks better then I thought it would look like.    

Side note:   Joan Rivers has a earring that will go with the Linea Lariat necklace.    

Came back to add:  

J264624 Italian Inspired Drop Earrings.

Joan Rivers earrings. 

Esteemed Contributor

Sigh. Oh my. TDF. 

Gunmetal, come to Mama!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

I wonder if it is long enough to use as a chain belt?  Jacque G. wore this version as a belt during the show last night.  You can see it in the video for J322350.  

J323692

BaubleBar Tassel Lariat Necklace

BaubleBar Tassel Lariat Necklace

Honored Contributor

@MadameQueen

I was thinking the same thing as I was driving to Extension rose garden today. Could it be long enough for a belt?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

I just ordered a Liz Claiborne chain belt from JCP ($21).  If I had known about these I would have waited.  Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor
I love the box chain now that I see it close up. I'm leaning towards the gunmetal color although the silver has my eye too.
Esteemed Contributor

Moving this up!

Lariat stalking officially begins!!!!!!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Loved the look of this with the trench coat this a.m. in gunmetal!  I think that's the color I'll get, but we'll see.....  Really a classy lariat.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek: The Lariat

[ Edited ]

I am on pins and needles waiting for the lariat to be available.  Silvertone for me.   Stalking is right!  Sometimes I wish Louis were selling directly from his website.  (No, I realize that is a lot to undertake, but I can still wish, right?)

Edited to add:  I watched the video of the trenchcoat presentation (now that's a good one, too!) and was totally impressed when she opened her coat to reveal the lariat!  Took my breath away!

Then Louis said he expected/hoped it would be available "next week."   "Next week" could be Monday or it could be much later in the week. 

I don't remember "stalking" any other QVC item like this, do you?  Or maybe you do since you all have been on the Linea threads longer than I have.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.