Respected Contributor

Just noticed that Louis posted a Sneak Peek......

50E3785A-3B06-4501-8DDA-5A61AAB97AE3.jpeg

.The BLAZER is back!….I think by now it is undisputed that BLAZERS are the IT JACKET….A343162 is the reorder blazer above………When I learned this blazer was being reordered I asked all of you what colors you would like to see? The suggestions came rolling in. I am happy to say that I was able to do the top THREE requested colors plus BLACK…………The first color to be requested was……………………….SCARLET RED………I tried to make sure that the red blazer came as close as possible to all of the Scarlet Red pieces I have already done….The Trench shown above, the straight leg ponte pant, also avail. [what a fabulous RED PANT SUIT}, the WK skirt and all the WK sweaters including the NEW V-NECK above, A343460….For those of you who didn’t get the blazer the first time around….the fabric is the same as the trench coat……When Jac had seen the trench she said, “this would make a fabulous blazer”, and she was 1000% right…It tailors incredibly, and maintains its’ perfect shape….The CARMINE RED TREVI NECKLACE & EARRING add the perfect touch…….Worn over your favorite black dress, or shown above with jeans…..this is the blazer you will make an impression in!…….If you ever wanted a beautiful RED blazer……this is it!……………………enjoy……………………..much Love………………………Louis

C764864C-018A-4A92-A6B8-5EBFFC2E6791.jpeg

………….DARK FOREST GREEN was another color that came in the top three……….There are a nice assortment of Dk. Forest Green separates to coordinate that I’ve done in the past ,…..from skirts and pants, to a small group of Dk. Forest Green WK sweaters…The Dk. Forest Green faux suede pant above is still avail in certain sizes……A Heads up….there will also be Dk Forest Green tights!….Of course Black, Navy, Taupe, Caramel, Camel, Umber, Port, Wine, Heather Charcoal Grey etc. are all great bottom colors to the Dk Forest Green………….I have chosen the Ivory blouse [without the scarf], A367141, to show off the new BYZANTIUM JEWELRY inspired by the Byzantine Empress Theodora…all avail now!…Any accent color will look great under The Dk. Forest Green blazer including all of the new V-neck sweaters….Imagine the Pale Yellow with a pair of jeans and sneakers…..”DOWNTOWN CHIC!”……….A few years  back I did a group of jewelry called the Byzantine Group. This new jewelry is an extension of that group……..I know there are many of you who were not aware of the Byzantine group, and missed out on being able to purchase any of the pieces, so I thought it was the perfect time to bring this TIMELESS group back……There is a CLIP EARRING, a LONG STATION NECKLACE that can be doubled, and a CROSS NECKLACE with swirl drops, that converts into a BROOCH. In the pictures I have the chain of the brooch doubled for a shorter length. These are beautifully made pieces and will work with the pieces you may already own. Those older pieces were also beautifully made, and were compared to Chanel. They will mix perfectly with the newest pieces………………….I can’t think of a more perfect Holiday look…………………..enjoy……………………….much Love………………………..Louis

104209C8-59CA-43A5-B435-146949DA0DBC.jpeg

….CARAMEL is a beautiful rich warm color like Butterscotch, but those of you who own the long CARAMEL TRENCH COAT already know that. The Trench and the Blazer are in the same color and the same FABRIC………There are so many colors you can wear with Caramel, like the classics, navy, black, dk. forest green, heather charcoal grey, smoke, wine, port, espresso etc etc. and that’s just for bottoms! Layering pieces can range in color from  ivory and alabaster to red and oranges, to purples and violets to sapphire, and all shades of blue and turquoise, and again that’s just the start. The yellow, navy, red and cranberry V-neck sweaters would all look great under the blazer. The Caramel Super Ponte pant and the Caramel Faux suede pant work fabulously with the blazer…………Accessories…..the sky is the limit. Above the Tortoise and Gold two tiered link necklace on the left and on the right the new CAPRI necklace and separate earring in the multi…..all avail now…..I imagine women of ancient times wearing necklaces like the Capri…..Of course they would be made in gold with semi precious carved beads or glass beads adorning their fabulous togas……………………..enjoy……………………much Love…………….Louis

2FCAB116-43A7-4F81-AFBD-C0F42D02267E.jpeg

……….Is it time to add a new beautifully tailored, substantial blazer in BLACK to your wardrobe? If so this is it! Years ago when I first started designing at Anne Klein she was known for her Petite Point wool Blazer and separates. The fabric was bonded to give the wool even more substance….it literally could stand up on its’ own! There were also short and long vests, maxi and mini skirts and pants in this fabric….plus Steamer coats to be worn over it all…….This Linea blazer, trench coat, and the pant that was avail, all reminds me of Anne’s famous Petite Point Group…….I would bet if there are women out there that still have one of Anne’s jackets it’s as good now as the day they bought it! When Donna and I took over we had to continue with the famous legendary fabric, but eventually we stopped bonding the fabric to make it lighter…..the SACRILEGE!…..In more recent times Balenciaga has introduced a Double Breasted blazer in a weight fabric even heavier than my trench fabric blazer, and I guarantee it too stands up by its’ own!….but it looks fantastic on, and women are spending thousands of $$$$ for this blazer………I am telling these stories for a reason……There are many types of blazers in many types of fabrics………The CREPE GAUZE and the TRENCH FABRIC blazers are POLAR OPPOSITES, and they do two different things. The Crepe Gauze is a softly constructed jacket, while this blazer is categorized as a “hard” constructed blazer……..This is the blazer that will give you a DEFINED SHAPE, because of the fabric and shape of the jacket. Whether it is buttoned or worn open the jacket will always maintain a sharp shape……….I have simply put together the Black Blazer with the Ivory WK scoop neck elbow sleeve sweater, and the Black Ponte pencil skirt, but it’s the accessories that will make all the difference………………Above, the new VICTORIANA Necklace and Earring. They are plated in Antique Gold for an aged estate look. There are small areas that are ENAMELED in BLACK, and small areas that are pierced. The BOW gives the pieces the period look I wanted to achieve…..These pieces are avail now on the Linea QVC jewelry site…….The chain is interspersed with black glass faceted beads…..These pieces also come in MULTI COLOR ENAMEL and beads……….What you DO NOT SEE are the NEW POINT D’ ESPRIT TIGHTS the model will be wearing that makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE in completing the outfit………………………….enjoy………………………much Love………………………….Louis