Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek Tassle Grande Necklace!

The Amber Necklace has such beautiful colours!

C78C0543-461F-41FE-92A2-6140C4CDB360.jpeg

……………………………………Ladies….when I saw the photos of this Tassel Necklace on my Linea jewelry site my heart sank. It didn’t represent the beauty of this Tassel at all…I had to get my photos posted!………This is the MOTHER OF ALL TASSEL necklaces. J483440 is the style number………..Why TASSEL GRANDE?…..because the Tassel itself is almost SEVEN INCHES LONG! That is a major tassel…..It truly is magnificent looking. It is SPECIAL and it is UNIQUE. I doubt you will ever see anything like it. All other tassels pale in comparison IMHO……..This is the AMBER combination……At the top there are BLACK JET FACETED BEADS. Then there are beautiful REAL STONE SEMI PRECIOUS faceted beads with spacer beads. We don’t claim that they are semi precious beads, because there is just too much red tape to get them passed, but it is immediately obvious by their natural difference in color that these are real. Next is a beautifully designed cap in BRASS OX from which hangs the most INCREDIBLE TASSEL. The tassel is made up of many many strands of teeny tiny seed beads in AMBER, AMBRA and BLACK. Since the natural beads vary in color it seems that there are even more colors…..Then there are a series of three tiny Brass beads and then an outstanding TEAR DROP FACETED BEAD in CRANBERRY…….ALL of the beads are GLASS……You can wear the most basic out fit like the black WK waist whittling TN above and the Super Ponte pant, but when you add the tassel necklace you will just look so CHIC…..Throw on your black blazer or your new black trench coat…..or BOTH, and WOW. No one can compete with that outfit. This Tassel necklace is an instant collector’s piece. I don’t even think I would reorder it. I want it to be that rare…………..If you saw this exact necklace in a case at Bergdorf Goodman or Neiman Marcus it could have a $500 price tag and no one would blink…………..It IS that beautiful!………………..I think you will have fun exploring all of the possibilities of how you can wear it…..basically on anything!……I mixed it with the new CARAMEL blazer, the new CRANBERRY V NECK SWEATER, BLACK PANTS , and next to that the SPICE CATHEDRAL TOP…..very easy……ALL very beautiful…………………….enjoy…………………………….much Love……………..Louis

A3ABA90E-8C72-4A8C-A357-CE89177BC83F.jpeg

…….BLACK beads FACETED CHOCOLATE BEADS LATTE BEADS make up the Chocolate Tassel necklace………It is a beauty. Understated in coloration, but an indelible presence. You know women will have to ask you…..”where did you get that?”……………………………enjoy………………..much Love…………………………Louis

Honored Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek Tassle Grande Necklace!

I love his clothes.

Today I bought 3 of his tops and the jacket in black.

Respected Contributor

I'm so glad Louis posted these pictures. What a difference from the ones on the jewelry site. I ordered the amber. It looks so beautiful I couldn't resist.

Respected Contributor

Thank you @Seka for posting Louis' photos of this necklace.  It is really beautiful in both chocolate and amber.  I am definitely ordering the chocolate.