Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - Tangiers Necklace & Earring Set!

And just when we thought we were done with NEW for this upcoming Show......there’s  more........

There’s also a brand new colour for jewellery - AZURE PATINA.

https://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/

Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - Tangiers Necklace & Earring Set!

Love this set. The problem is which color or colors. I think this one I will have to get in more than one color.

Honored Contributor

I love the earrings but not the necklace. Since this is being sold as a set, if there is anyone who loves the necklace but not the earrings and is purchaseing it in SILVER, let me know and maybe we can "make a deal"!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I love the earrings but not the necklace. Since this is being sold as a set, if there is anyone who loves the necklace but not the earrings and is purchaseing it in SILVER, let me know and maybe we can "make a deal"!  Smiley Happy

LOL same here, but I like the Azure set!  Love the earrings but the necklace is too much for me.

Honored Contributor

@tipsy wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

LOL same here, but I like the Azure set!  Love the earrings but the necklace is too much for me.

It’s funny how you can see something on TV on a person & know immediately if it would work for you. I feel the same way— won’t be able to carry it off.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

I actually would like all the colors of the earrings, wish they came in a set like those hoops!

New Contributor

Re: - Tangiers Necklace & Earring Set!

I was on the phone when QVC had the necklace on air.  It must have sold out because I cannot find it anywhere.

Sandy

Respected Contributor

Re: - Tangiers Necklace & Earring Set!

@sandko wrote:

I was on the phone when QVC had the necklace on air.  It must have sold out because I cannot find it anywhere.

Sandy

QVC did not load it into the system yet for purchase.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I feel the same way.  I'd love the Copper Ox earrings.  You could always buy the set and sell the necklace on eBay, too.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

I wasn't sold on the Tangier as seen on Louis' blog, but I loved it when I saw it modeled.  Like the silver and the patina.

I don't want the earrings.  I don't want any of the earrings that came in the necklace sets and just throw them out. I think I have a few pair now hanging around wishing there were a way to give them to another LineaLady. 

Back at the beginning of this QVC forum a couple decades ago, we could email posters privately.  We all opened email addresses apart from our normally used one, and it was great because we could sell/exchange items with one another.