Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - Status Chain Necklace!

Love this Necklace in both options.

4EC51C9F-48FB-4661-91CB-F5B2BF3CBB09.jpeg

There are chain necklaces, and then there are CHAIN necklaces………….This CHAIN necklace is based on a CLASSIC piece………but this STATUS CHAIN NECKLACE’S BOLD presence makes it anything but common J487853………..This is a piece you might find in the best jewelers in real gold and silver at astronomical price points…..It is a beauty…..I imagine a very CHIC, SOPHISTICATED Milanese woman, with impeccable taste, walking into a beautiful restaurant….She is dressed simply, but you know what she’s wearing is very expensive, and the necklace is the icing on the cake…..She just reeks class……Due to its’ openness it is surprisingly light weight…….Under a simple blazer, on a turtleneck, jewel neck, or V neck all eyes will be on you. It looks great even on a simple button down! When you want a super chic look with pure CLASS this is the piece that will give it to you!…………………………….enjoy………………………much Love……………………..Louis

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - Status Chain Necklace!

Wow that looks heavy. I see these big necklaces are in. It's nice but not for me. 

Trusted Contributor

@Seka  Even though it appears to be lightweight, I love it. I like a weightier necklace, but I just may make the purchase. Thank you for posting. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

I think it may be more lightweight than it looks.  This is something I would wear and I am trying to get away from wearing jewelry on my neck because it itches me.  But I think I might try that necklace.  It's a good looking necklace.

Trusted Contributor

I love this and will be ordering in silver for sure.

Respected Contributor

WOW, what a wonderful looking necklace. Gold for sure for me. I just ordered it.