Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - Snake Print Shirt!

Am usually not a fan of snake print anything.  But for some reason, I love this print in both the Vivid Pink and the Alabaster.

B63FB970-0865-4424-BAF6-B41ABDE7BC24.jpeg

………….THE VIVID PINK SNAKE PRINT…….A390845……….works perfectly with the VIVID PINK blazer, but can also give so many other pieces you already own a wonderful PUNCH OF COLOR! The Faux de Chine is the same as the JAC’S GARDEN shirt, A351405, and the BOTANICAL PRINT tunic,A347495, so it is very light weight, washable, and suitable for year round wear. The body of the blouse is also similar to Jac’s Garden shirt. It is approx 28 inches long for the XXS. It has a classic collar and stand, but I kept the collar on the smaller side. It is a button front and has a classic sleeve with a button cuff. It also has generous side slits. The back has a yoke with a sizable box pleat to give a little extra flow and room………Above, I have it shown with the WK SLEEVELESS TN under the shirt, A384496. This TN is the perfect fall/winter layering piece. The shirt also makes the perfect shirt jacket….especially for my southern ladies…..maybe with a tank, A384150. Both the sleeveless TN and the WK tank are still avail in most sizes……Don’t let these essentials slip through your fingers!………The BIG DEAL CARDIGAN, A384382, in BLACK is the perfect casual way to wear the shirt……The VIVID PINK BLAZER, A343162, and the BIG DEAL TOPPER, A389959, in black or ivory look great with this length shirt, and they frame the print beautifully…………………………enjoy…………………..much Love……………………..Louis

81763B63-3C65-4611-852C-357441532366.jpeg

……..THE ALABASTER SNAKE PRINT is truly beautiful…..The natural pallet of ALABASTER, BLACK, and IVORY make this print a great option to add a pattern to your solid wardrobe, or add a little drama to your tweeds…..such as the BISQUE and GREY tweed jacket above, A384499……..The Bisque cardigan and Bisque riding jacket look perfect with the print…..Black is always the perfect accent to the print whether it be an under layering piece, like the WK tank shown above or the BLACK BLAZER, A343162……….REMEMBER, in Dec. I will have the slim leg FAUX SUEDE PANT in both the BLACK….and ALABASTER….which I can tell you in the suede is fantastic!……………………enjoy……………….much Love………………..Louis

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - Snake Print Shirt!

Never interested in anything or even close to a snake print.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Seka!  I'm not a snake print fan, yet will be ordering both colors also.

Honored Contributor

If snakes came in that pink, I might learn to love them.  Very pretty.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Not a pink or alabaster fan, so it's a "no" for me.  

The pink color of the blazer reminds me of the color Jane Treacy was wearing during ffany.  It's a pretty color, but I don't like it, if that makes any sense.  

Honored Contributor

When will this be offered?

Honored Contributor

The pink snake....

prince-no.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fthunt Your comment made me giggle - I confess that I am so terrified of snakes that I avoid snake prints in anything, snake skin shoes, bags, etc and "snakes" in jewelry.Smiley LOL

Contributor

I am absolutely terrified of snakes but I am loving the pink snake print!

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

When will this be offered?

@Mindy D    Most likely it will be presented on the next Linea Show on Thursday November 5th @ 2:00am.