Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek! ROMAN COIN Jewellery!

[ Edited ]

@golding76 wrote:

HOLY LUIGINO!  That last Ambra necklace has flown the coop.

I never would have pegged that color as the one to watch.  Goes to show what I know.

@golding76 

I had a feeling, but who knows what will sellout first. I went a little nuts just ordering what I wanted and glad I did, now. Bought 9 pieces and It's all "in process" so I hope it ships. Louis may have to get a reorder going of these soon. 

Thanks @Seka  for posting the sneak peeks! I didn't get to see them before the blog went down. 

Valued Contributor

I have had issues when ordering early, so I am watching my order like a hawk.  Along with 3 coin pieces I ordered 3 other items in the same order.  They have been shipped, however the coins are still "in Process". So, @Seka@shoesnbags@Luvitorleaveit1 ,  @MARILYN , or anyone else that ordered them, Will you please post when your coins have been shipped?  TIA

Respected Contributor

I did see all of the sneak peeks, and the only photos that are missing are the one of Jac  and the Ambra necklace. The clip earring is show in the Amalfi sneak peek.

Esteemed Contributor

@KKWA wrote:

I have had issues when ordering early, so I am watching my order like a hawk.  Along with 3 coin pieces I ordered 3 other items in the same order.  They have been shipped, however the coins are still "in Process". So, @Seka@shoesnbags@Luvitorleaveit1 ,  @MARILYN , or anyone else that ordered them, Will you please post when your coins have been shipped?  TIA

@KKWA  Still in process as of Monday morning.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@KKWA wrote:

I startd a new thread on the Coin jewelry shipments, so we can all see what is going on....mine have not shipped either....worried...

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

@KKWA wrote:

luvitorleaveit wrote:

I just checked and my Ambra necklace and earrings are still processing and I ordered some other things that are still processing as well.

Valued Contributor

OK guys, 4:23 PM PST my coins shipped!  UPS mail innovations left NJ today, with USPS tracking number!  Whew...!

Respected Contributor

I love this coin jewelry.  I hope Louis has more in his inventory!