Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - Pave Chain Tassel Necklace!

This Tassel Necklace is already posted without photos - so now we can see how beautiful it is!

https://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - Pave Chain Tassel Necklace!

Thanks, @Seka!  He's killing me here with all the new jewelry! I chose the gunmetal, but I think I need Russian gold too!

Respected Contributor

Love this necklace. The chain makes it more daytime, and I love the gunmetal and copper. Not that I don't like the gold, but a girl has to stop somewhere. I love it all, but I have to restrain myself. Not an easy task!

Respected Contributor

I love this necklace too!  I have always had a thing for tassel necklaces but only own a few, including the recent Linea black faceted one which is more dressy.  This new one is more casual and still has some sparkle; will get the gunmetal, my new favorite metal but also love the copper, so pretty.

Looks like a versatile, unique, and fabulous piece.....!

Esteemed Contributor

OMG luv this tassel, I am leaning towards the copper how beautiful that looks against  browns.  I own the black which is dressier more bling but this is pretty much everyday with just enough bling.

Respected Contributor

Oh geez. Pardon for complaing, I’m glad the Q is finally letting Louis offer us some fabulous jewelry, but I’m getting overwhelmed with all the choices! I cannot buy all I want so choosing is difficult. And I have some pieces I have yet to wear. I think I need one of these tassels though in gunmetal or copper...
Esteemed Contributor

I know we were discussing this necklace on another thread, that I can't find right now so I'll share some thoughts here.

I'd ordered the copper tassel in mid February and fell in love with it. The understated pave' on the tassel cap is a special kind of "punch," if you may... this piece travels from night to day with ease. This special twinkle is so pretty and I find myself frequently reaching for it. It compliments the ombre tops (A263353) in Guava and Mango so nicely, all the olive shades, browns, black, berries and more as well as a white tee and jeans. The multiple chains are a plus, giving this necklace additional interest with a twist. It's a keeper. I like this style so much I ordered the Gunmetal. It's beautiful! Unfortunately, I couldn't play with it as it arrived in two pieces. The tassel was separated from the cap. Another has been ordered and the CS rep said there's only 49 left. If you have an interest in this color choice keep an eye on it before it's gone. Also the price dropped by a couple of dollars, nothing major but worth noting if there's interest in these truly lovely necklaces.

How is everyone else enjoying this piece? I hope as much as me! ♡♡♡

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

I know we were discussing this necklace on another thread, that I can't find right now so I'll share some thoughts here.

I'd ordered the copper tassel in mid February and fell in love with it. The understated pave' on the tassel cap is a special kind of "punch," if you may... this piece travels from night to day with ease. This special twinkle is so pretty and I find myself frequently reaching for it. It compliments the ombre tops (A263353) in Guava and Mango so nicely, all the olive shades, browns, black, berries and more as well as a white tee and jeans. The multiple chains are a plus, giving this necklace additional interest with a twist. It's a keeper. I like this style so much I ordered the Gunmetal. It's beautiful! Unfortunately, I couldn't play with it as it arrived in two pieces. The tassel was separated from the cap. Another has been ordered and the CS rep said there's only 49 left. If you have an interest in this color choice keep an eye on it before it's gone. Also the price dropped by a couple of dollars, nothing major but worth noting if there's interest in these truly lovely necklaces.

How is everyone else enjoying this piece? I hope as much as me! ♡♡♡

Rochelle, I left my review on site. I bought the Russian gold, & I think it's fabulous. So versatile Not for nothing, as per the other thread re: the importance or not of reviews, Louis has mentioned more than once on his website how he wishes that we would please leave our reviews when we buy. As everyone on this site is clearly buying just as fast as they can, there is obviously a reason that he's requested this. He doesn't ask us for much, other than our opinions on what we'd like, so I think it's the least I can do if he says it's important, even though Negative Nellie follows me immediately like a bad deed. 

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS- I brought the copper ox too and everything you said in your post I agree with, this necklace is really something special to wear and look at from the multiple chains to the tassel.  I also left my review as soon as I got it.

I don't own any of the ombre tops surprisingly but I have plenty of outfits that this beauty works with.

Another favorite piece from Louis.

I am always so surprised that with so much of the Linea items selling like hotcakes the reviews are so few; his items should have pages upon pages of reviews I would think.  I know in his earlier years at QVC I brought but didn't post my review and even now sometimes I forget but I am trying to be more conscious of reviewing my purchases.

Esteemed Contributor

@WNYgal 

Thanks for the nudge regarding writing reviews. I just wrote one for the tassel necklace. It hasn't posted yet. It's a long stellar review which this piece deserves. As much as I chat here describing the pleasure of my Linea purchases, I must step up on submitting reviews. ♡♡♡