Respected Contributor

Am waiting for the Pink Gold Rolling Bangles........

…..I haven’t done much in PINK GOLD……copper ox yes, but Pink Gold…no. I thought it was time to offer to the Pink Gold lovers two of my most popular pieces…..The FISH…..and to go with it the Roller Bracelet……..What is wonderful about Pink Gold is how easily it does blend with the Copper Ox pieces….as the Ring necklace on the mannequin……Who’s got the reel and the rod ready!? Time to go fishing………………………………………………..enjoy……………………….much Love……………………….Louis

Respected Contributor

@Seka wrote:

Am waiting for the Pink Gold Rolling Bangles........

…..I haven’t done much in PINK GOLD……copper ox yes, but Pink Gold…no. I thought it was time to offer to the Pink Gold lovers two of my most popular pieces…..The FISH…..and to go with it the Roller Bracelet……..What is wonderful about Pink Gold is how easily it does blend with the Copper Ox pieces….as the Ring necklace on the mannequin……Who’s got the reel and the rod ready!? Time to go fishing………………………………………………..enjoy……………………….much Love……………………….Louis

I'm waiting for one of these small bangles to be small!! I bought one ,fell off my arm when I held it down. Of course had to send it back. Please Louis make a small bracelet for a small wrist.

Esteemed Contributor

No fish for me but I am ready for those pink gold bangles!

Respected Contributor

I am totally ready for both in pink gold, my new favorite metal.  

Frequent Contributor

Pink bangles are posted.

Esteemed Contributor

@hot shopper wrote:

Pink bangles are posted.

J477195

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - PINK GOLD!

[ Edited ]

I hope there will be a separate pink gold earring in the future to coordinate with the rolling bracelet. I have the Copper Ox hoops but they may not be a good match, the pink gold looks so much lighter. Or, perhaps being far enough from the wrist, they might work. Any thoughts?

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS  It might work together. Check out jewelry from Anne Klein in rose gold. I had seen a few pieces a month or so ago at Lord & Taylor & they might be the right shade to match the bracelet or fish,

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

The ring necklace in the picture is the copper ox so I think it will blend nicely.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the item# I just ordered mine in the size large to be sent to my post office box just in case the delivery is nuts again. 

I just brought a pair of sandals last month from Nordstroms in the rose gold color the last pair in my size!

My Maasai earrings and wrap bracelet is showing that it has been delivered to my po box but I won't be able to get there until Saturday.