Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - PETAL Necklace & Earrings!

I think this Necklace goes with so many outfits!  L-O-V-E!  All colour options are a Fabulous!

J353466………………is the style number of the PETAL NECKLACE and EARRING set……………and it is MAGNIFICENT!…….It is made out of copper coated resin petals so it is INCREDIBLY LIGHT in WEIGHT……….When I presented it to the buyers they were expecting a necklace with some considerable weight since it is 60 inches long with a 3 inch extender. I told them to hold out their hands palms up and put one in each of their hands. Their jaws dropped……..They couldn’t believe how light they were….almost weightless……Likewise, the earring is like wearing nothing. It is truly surprising considering how much presence they have……..Each individual petal is put onto the chain one by one. There is an enormous amount of labor to this piece for an unbelievably reasonable price………You can wear it single, doubled, tripled and for some of you quadrupled as in the photo to the center extreme left…..What a STATEMENT! The earring has multi metals, and is for me, the perfect length. However, if you must, since the chain is made up of large rings it is easily shortened………………The color above is my……RUSSIAN GOLD…..to QVC…..Goldtone……………Like most of my jewelry these pieces have no season or time of day. They look just as great on a summer Tee as they will on a maxi velvet dress for the Holidays…..The Petal necklace set is due this month…………This is one you are going to want in all of the colors, and you wouldn’t be wrong!…………………….enjoy………………….much Love……………………..Louis

CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE and more CHOCOLATE……..If you haven’t tried this color yet this would be the perfect place to start. There are so many things the Chocolate will work with that I consider it a MUST HAVE!……………….There are two cuffs that will work perfectly with this Petal set…………….The CRISS CROSS CUFF which is sold out, but you may already own it, or the wide multi faceted metal wire cuff, J335214, which is avail in the Chocolate as above………On Black it gives Black new life, but there are so many things you will discover putting the Chocolate with. Many things you already own, and there are many more new things to come!…………………………..enjoy…………………much Love…………………….Louis.

..........I am a GOLD person, a LEO a SUN Sign, but even I must say this Petal Necklace and Earring in Silver is just too COOL, and so MODERN. It just commands attention! If you are a Silver person, then there is nothing to discuss. You must have this……If you own very little in silver then this is the piece to add to your small collection. It simply works with everything. It is so versatile with all the different ways you can wear it, that there really is very little you can’t wear it with. This is quickly going to become one of your favorite pieces coming this March……Be warned, there are not many pieces in each color so don’t hesitate too long or it will be gone…..like the Scythe necklace……………….enjoy……………..much Love………………..Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - PETAL Necklace & Earrings!

This necklace is something!  It is a beauty and so unique looking.

Respected Contributor

WOW!!!!! I'm already sitting on the bench so what's the difference if I order these!

Super Contributor

Been waiting for this one! I'll be getting the gold.

Esteemed Contributor

This is the one I have been waiting for since the sneak peek last year. Yes, buying all three colors. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

This necklace is incredible! I think the chocolate for me, but I love all of them.

Honored Contributor

author,

If I buy this necklace, I am leaning toward the Chocolate along with you.  Received my third Pompeii necklace yesterday, and I feel dissolute and greedy for buying three of those lovelies.  However, the necklace is a rarity in my book, and so I will forgive myself.

I'm hoping that I will be able to buy the Chocolate Petal necklace in time.

Respected Contributor

@golding76

I'm with you on the Pompeii!  I have a second one in my cart, and am debating on getting it or holding out for different pieces, more variety.  I LOVE the cypress one I have, everything about it.  Now I need the blue......I think it will disappear soon, so anyone thinking about it should act quickly. 

It's a wow necklace, and I never thought I would be so drawn to gold!  But this gold is buttery and soft looking, not brassy and the usual fashion jewelry gold.

The new petal necklace in this Russian gold, or silver, or the ever beautiful chocolate will be fabulous too.  Sigh......

Respected Contributor

@author
You are talking me into getting the blue one. I wanted the cypress but waited too long. Problem is I liked all the colors. When I’m indecisive, I often wait too long and miss out. As is the case with the Etruscan pieces. I did order the green patina one and got a notice weeks later my order couldn’t be fulfilled.

Respected Contributor

Asking for opinions, do you all like this petal necklace or the Etruscan one better? I thought Louis said it was coming back. I didn’t get any of the Etruscan ones becaus I couldn’t decide which colors. I liked them all, as I do in this petal necklace. I don’t wear a ton of necklaces so have a hard time justifying getting one of each color, but these pieces are so special and classic yet different that I know I’ll have them forever. Just trying to plan my purchases...