Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - Original Mardi Gras Necklace in Silvertone!

[ Edited ]

Love Louis’s Mardi Gras Necklaces!

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Silvertone-Mardi-Gras-Necklace.product.J361091.html

…….Ever since I introduced the Mardi Gras necklace in the gold combination I have been asked from many of you if I could offer it in SILVER……..Here it is……..the “limited addition” SILVER MARDI GRAS NECKLACE…J361091……..I must say……………..it’s a beauty!……………..BTW…..I cheated….there are two necklaces in the photos! :}………It is NOW posted on the QVC jewelry site……………………….

enjoy…………..much Love………………………….Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - Original Mardi Gras Necklace in Silvertone!

It's finally posted! I ordered mine.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting.  I've been waiting for this.  Got mine too.  Just in time for festive summer wear.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Thanks for posting.  I've been waiting for this.  Got mine too.  Just in time for festive summer wear.

The minute I saw this post I thought of you! Congratulations on getting yours!

P.S. I have one coming too!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just received my silver tone Mardi Gras and I also have the gold tone of the original Mardi Gras necklace. Some one mentioned they thought the stones looked different. I  compared my two and the only change I can detect is in the silver tone. 
In the gold tone, one color way of bead was a paste (light)l pink.....in the new silver tone, that particular bead pairing is now a purple or amethyst color. Just beautiful! I noticed the difference when I was putting the new silver up against my many Linea tops, ie the Georgette shirt and tank set in the original lilac color and boy did it ever pop! Love it! 

The silver tone is a beauty! This makes me very happy because I wear more silver than gold these days!