Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - Ombré Top New Colours!

Love both new colour options!

6AA950DF-4621-47CA-B8CE-BE884125E8F0.jpeg

…..One of my most popular tops is the Ombre tunic…….For many years now I keep adding one or two new colors. After at least 10 versions I wondered what color I could possibly do to make it look different enough from the others…….After reviewing all of the different color ways I have already done it became very apparent that I have never done a Black and White top……The top above was achieved with just one color BLACK……All of the grey areas are created by a screen, not a grey dye. Sometimes the way something turns out can be a big surprise!……What can make a wonderful top even more glamorous……fabulous accessories!…..The Black and White Masaai Necklace, Earring and Coil Bracelet look like they were made for this top. The Black, White and Grey in the Massai group work perfectly with the colors of the top. It is always a find when you can discover a piece of jewelry, that isn’t a solid color, that works perfectly with a print…BTW, if you haven’t thought about it let me tell you this is one very complicated necklace to assemble….Each bead, each disc, each ring and bead has to be counted and placed just right….hours and hours to make just one!…If you are looking for something a little dressier….the “Twisted Sister” [my name not QVC’s] would be the perfect choice. The Black Jet faceted beads entwined with the faceted Silver beads and the Silver discs is a real head turner…….Above, the white or black crop  pant are a natural. The double layer black and ivory pant make for one sensational outfit!……………….enjoy………………much Love……………………Louis

27EE1E7A-4A0D-4A9E-B848-BCD87C43B1F6.jpeg

………The second new color is COPPER, BLACK and WHITE. Again, black and white bottoms are the easy answer. The Black and Ivory double layer pant will add pizzazz…..There are many new and old necklaces that will look great with this top. The Tonga shell necklace, the Elephant pendant, the Tablet necklace, the Chocolate Gypsy necklace, the Brown Tassel Grande necklace, and the Cowrie shell necklace all work beautifully with the Copper top……………Variety is the name of the game………………………..enjoy………………….much Love……………………….Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - Ombré Top New Colours!

They are both very pretty and very different from what I have.

Respected Contributor

@Seka   Thanks for posting!

Honored Contributor

I have that top in a fun color, but these colors look so elegant. Too bad they cancelled our class reunion because I'd have gotten the copper toned one.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh, good grief! That's all I need is ANOTHER ombre top from Louis. LOL!!! Well, count me in. I love his ombre tops and these are BEAUTIFUL! Please be sure to post when they are available to purchase. Want both of them.

Need to find another closet just for his things! ha!

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler 

Waving atcha, my friend 👋... your post made me lol! I have no doubt these two new additions will be as beautiful on you as the rest of your ombre collection is. ♡♡♡

Super Contributor

Love these colorways, also. They remind me of my current quarantine hair! 

I think I need to wait a bit to see if my determination to stop coloring my hair translates to a new preference of what colors look best on me as a silver fox.

Honored Contributor

Did Louis mention WHEN this top will be available? When he posts new items on his site, does he usually then make them on QVC soon thereafter? Like within weeks, or is it months later?

Hoping it is available soon. Heart

Respected Contributor

The new colors are now available.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chprsp Thanks! Got both. Heart