Trusted Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek: New WK Dress

Maybe all for me.

Trusted Contributor

I am tall and tend to look dowdy in this length.  The petite would likely be a better at the knee length that I prefer.  I will probably get the dark green.  Simple yet elegant canvas for great scarves and accessories.

Esteemed Contributor

It may be me, but during the presentation I thought these dress looked a bit fitted on the models.  I have last year's WK dresses with the long sleeves in the xxs and they fit perfectly.  Are you gals ordering your normal Linea size?

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

It may be me, but during the presentation I thought these dress looked a bit fitted on the models.  I have last year's WK dresses with the long sleeves in the xxs and they fit perfectly.  Are you gals ordering your normal Linea size?

Comparing the sizing between the ENR medium weight top with front pockets & this dress in Petite, I went up a size as I felt the S at 35” bust would not look good on a 38” bra. It would be too fitted.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

I also have the whisper knit dress from last year in the xxs. At first, I ordered up a size, but, after comparing measurements on both dresses, they were the same in the bust and waist, so I cancelled and ordered the xxs. The only real difference was the sweep. Hope I'm right!

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

Comparing the sizing between the ENR medium weight top with front pockets & this dress in Petite, I went up a size as I felt the S at 35” bust would not look good on a 38” bra. It would be too fitted.

@JustJazzmom  Thanks for your reply.  The tummy area is my figure problem.  I will be ok with the bust measurements.  I have that top you mentioned in my regular size.  I'll have to look at the measurements more carefully.

Respected Contributor

@anniebethsmom  Help I could not resist...I ordered all three colors in petite and sized up a size based on the actual garment measurements (looked like this dress is fitted and runs small)...I can't wait to get them...Never enough Linea in my closet!!!Smiley Very HappyHeart

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu

I was also on the fence about what size to order and asked Louis. I ordered last year's WK dress in a medium and I'm sticking with the same size for this one. The click here measurements were about the same for both. And. most importantly, Louis said to "absolutely" order the medium. HTH.

Super Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

In my experience, anything that is ENR (every needle rib) is sooooo stretchy, I would not recommend sizing up.

I am thinking that the garment measurements are taken on a flat surface, and this style of knit is very forgiving. 

Anxiously waiting to hear from others how this fits!

Respected Contributor

Who ordered what? The magenta is pretty but after seeing it presented, I think it is wrong for my spring coloring. Too blue of a magenta.

Trying to decide if I want black or green or both. It seems like the perfect LBD. I just don’t know if since the green is so dark that I need it and black. Would you wear black accessories (shoes and maybe a cardigan) with the green?