Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek: New Park Avenue Five Row Necklace and Three Row Bracelet

[ Edited ]

……………………………PARK AVENUE is about MONEY. It is the only avenue in NYC that has a center garden going all the way up town. It just looks special, and very GRAND. Even walking on Park Ave you feel differently…………That is how I hope you feel when you’re wearing this very special, and grand necklace……………..The colors are…..GUNMETAL……..CHOCOLATE……and RUSSIAN GOLD. It’s very unexpected, and that’s what makes it wonderful. The stud is in the Russian Gold…..another go with everything ESSENTIAL. The Park Avenue bracelet follows suit with the three ombre colors. I think you will find many tops in your wardrobe that looks great with these colors…….The Chocolate top in the photos is coming this month too……………………………..enjoy……………………….much Love………………………..Louis

UPDATE: I posted the Grey/Silver version and description below.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek: New Park Avenue Five Row Necklace and Three Bracelets

[ Edited ]

A chocolate lover, I am mad for this necklace!  Gorgeous and different.

How about that top in Chocolate?  Yes to that, too.

Respected Contributor

LOVE this necklace & bracelet! So elegant.

Thanks for posting, @Maxine49 !

Contributor

It looks as if it is one bracelet with three strands, which are connected with a bar. I assume that the necklace strands are connected similarly, although I have not been able to see that area of the necklace in the images. So "Five Row Necklace and Three Row Bracelet" Smiley Happy  Thank you for posting, @Maxine49 

Respected Contributor

This is stunning - that color combo is unexpected indeed and so rich and understated.  Love.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@author wrote:

This is stunning - that color combo is unexpected indeed and so rich and understated.  Love.

We're getting some new pieces in a Bowns--- one is a  Chocolate Moss Crepe top. Browns don't look good on me, but I will nevertheless admire them on others.

Respected Contributor

PARK AVENUE is the name of this NECKLACE and EARRING SET, J, and the STRETCH BRACELET, J…………………………What does PARK AVENUE connote?…….CLASS……..and this set has lots of it. There are FIVE STRANDS of graduated metal beads…..all nested perfectly. The coloring creates an OMBRE effect…..starting with the smallest beads working down to the largest. The colors are GUNMETAL…RHODIUM SILVER, and BRIGHT SILVER at the very bottom. The BALL STUD EARRING [pierced only] is in the Rhodium Silver……..The shortest strand is approx. 25 inches and the longest is approx. 31 inches, with a 3 inch extender…..but you know me and numbers. You’ll get a more accurate measurement from the QVC posting……..The Park Avenue stretch bracelet is basically the same story. There are three rows of graduated metal beads that ombre as the necklace. There is one single bar at the back of the bracelet, where the smallest beads are, to hold the three strands together……………….These pieces are about elegance, but don’t think it is only for dress up. It would look just as fabulous with a white tee and white or black jeans and sandals……..it’s all about ATTITUDE!………..Neither is it a one season necklace and bracelet…….These are pieces you can wear all year long, plus the STUD EARRING is a wonderful ESSENTIAL just like your hoops, and can be worn with anything. It can be your everyday earring all by itself………………….This, like all of my jewelry, is like nothing you will ever find at retail. They just don’t sell jewelry with such a strong presence……Mostly, what you will find is very middle of the road. That can never be said for anything Linea. Anything you might find in an UPSCALE store or boutique that comes anywhere near to this you can be sure will NOT HAVE THIS PRICE!……………………………….Sorry don’t have the style numbers yet….When I do I’ll fill them in……………………….

enjoy…………….much Love………………………Louis

Honored Contributor

Something for those who like wearing gold jewelry & something for those who like wearing silver jewelry!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

These are STUNNING!  I love both colors.  My wardrobe is mainly black and white and cream, so both will work.  When you go on Louis' blog and do a close up of both, the silver shines and catches the light and the gold does as well, so soft and glitterly.  Sparkle, sparkle!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek: New Park Avenue Five Row Necklace and Three Row Bracelet

Love the colors so sophisticated and chic looking.