Trusted Contributor

Sneak Peek: New Linea Leisure Pieces

“WHITE, CYPRESS, CORNFLOWER BLUE and NAVY LINEA LEISURE PIECES”

Q1,201818

……………………..The LINEA LEISURE TEE SHIRT, A225482, and the LINEASURE PULL-ON PANT , A262070 for the regular length and A262072, for the petite length are back in inventory, and I see many of you haven’t delayed in placing your orders already…..The Tees work with everything…..all kinds of pants, skirts and great under all kinds of jackets from Jean jackets to Blazers…..I even like them worn under slip dresses in the summer……The colors of the Tee shirts above are……..WHITE……which I think you need a few of each season, and CORNFLOWER BLUE. The pant above is CYPRESS, a nice deep olive that can be worn with any color……a true NEUTRAL, and NAVY on the right……………..The NECKLACE and EARRING “SET” I call the SCYTHE Necklace. Do you know what a scythe is? It’s an old piece of farming equipment that was used to cut down hay and tall grasses. I think it is still used today….. GOOGLE it for fun, and you can easily see the inspiration for this piece. It is a TRIPLE TIER necklace of HAMMERED METAL hung with cords. There are little metal rings that you can move up or down on the cord. I prefer them moved down as close to the metal blade as possible. The earring is a simple HAMMERED METAL HOOP to match the necklace. It’s a more modern piece that works just as well on Tee shirts,WK sweaters, cotton shirts and dresses. Actually, there is very little I can’t see you wearing it with. It’s one of those go to pieces…………The colors above are COPPER OX on the white tee and Silver on the Cornflower blue………………It’s time to stock up on these tees and pants for the  spring and summer season ahead. I know many of you wear these pants and tees all year long. They are the pieces you will LIVE IN……………………….enjoy………………………..Much Love……………… Louis

“THE POOL, BLACK, CARNATION PINK & WHITE LINEA LEISURE PIECES”

Q1,201819

…………………………………POOL, and CARNATION PINK are two more NEW COLORS being offered in the Tee shirt…….The BLACK and WHITE pant are returning colors. These pants you definitely need duplicate fresh pairs of………If you can…..I love the sleeve of the Tee rolled up for a very youthful casual look………The Jewelry is all new for this Spring……On the left the GEOMETRY NECKLACE and EARRING set, shown here in SHINY BLACK. It’s a Y necklace made up of circles, triangles and squares….The earring has a cube at the top, and a triangle suspended from a chain….ON the RIGHT my new TRIANGLE BEACH GLASS necklace and EARRING set…….Maybe some of you may recall Jac wearing it on our last trip to Anguilla….It brings back good memories……I remember many of you noticed it on Jac, and asked about it . I don’t recall the name of the pink, but I think we may have called it Passion Fruit. These pieces were all created months ago………………….enjoy…………………….much Love…………………..Louis

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek: New Linea Leisure Pieces

It looks like Denim & co. to me. Pass.

Honored Contributor

I think they look terrific, can't wait to see the show. Nice quality is always a guarantee with Louis. 

Esteemed Contributor

Love the colors ... I just don't look very good in a crew neck. 

Looking forward to seeing the new spring items. I started to write I hadn't bought a lot of spring items last year ... but then I remembered I kind of did buy some new tops. How easy to forget what's in your closet. Smiley Happy

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love these tees. The crew neck isn't too high and they hold up so well to wearing and washing. No fading and they keep their shape and don't get stretched out at the neck. The fabric is a good weight -- not too heavy which would be hot and not to thin which could be too sheer and "grabby." There's nothing sloppy about these tops. The sleeeves are a good length, not too short which is not flattering on me and not too long which can be aging. Great for layering in cooler weather and on their own in warmer weather. My go to in the summer. I ordered multiples last time around and I'm doing the same with these new colors. Would love to see red, olive, ivory. How about a long sleeve version in port and grey next fall?

Honored Contributor

Denim & Co.??? Not these pieces. These are made so well, hold their shape and the tees are NOT boxy. Love them! 

Honored Contributor

loveschocolate,

It appears you and I have the same responses to not only chocolate but also Linea and Denim & Co.

Really, I dislike bashing another line on QVC because each one has its fans, and they take a criticism of their favorite line to heart (as well they should).

BUT, I have tried Denim & Co. (several times) and each time the garment was returned because of a boxy, non-flattering fit.  There really is no comparison when it comes to the Linea cut.  Has the line ever missed out for me?  Of course, sometimes things happen but it is rare as hens' teeth.

No comparison, even when it comes to something as plain and simple as a tee. 

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

Denim & Co.??? Not these pieces. These are made so well, hold their shape and the tees are NOT boxy. Love them! 

What I meant was the casual style is like Denim & Co. I agree, Louis' products are made much better than D & C. 

Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

What I meant was the casual style is like Denim & Co. I agree, Louis' products are made much better than D & C. 

This is his Linea Leisure Line.  I am looking forward to watching his Show next week - and am interested in the beautiful Blazer and Trouser he will be showing!

Valued Contributor

It may look like Denin & Co. to some of you but it does not wear likd D&C.  These hold their shape and I haven't had any shrikage...and yes I do buy some D&C