Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek New Colours - Safari Shirt!

………..BRIGHT CORAL……………There are certain colors that look good on everyone…..Colors that are flattering to all complexions…….Colors that reflect onto the face and give you color…..This is like when you were a child and held a buttercup under your chin and there was a yellow reflection……….The Bright Coral is like adding a lovely reflection of a soft blush color to your face…….Most of you know the Crinkle Georgette Safari shirt with the matching faux de Chine tank well, and already have a collection of colors……..For those of you who are not familiar with this style here is a brief description. The shirt is in the crinkle sheer georgette which is the same fabric as my Boho tiered skirts….It is a classic shirt with a shirt collar and stand. It has a placket button front, and the buttons are REAL SHELL…..There are two patch pockets with button flaps. The sleeves are 3/4 length. There are tabs and buttons to hold them up. To be clear when you fold them up they will not stay like rolling up a cotton shirt. They will drape down due to the soft fabric. It will be necessary to wear a tank because of the sheerness, so I have provided a dyed to match faux de Chine tank…….If you look under the straps you will find lingerie straps to hold your undergarment in place……This is a detail you just never see anymore….even on very expensive garments. For me it signifies quality….taking that extra step…………..I have paired Ivory pants with the top and the new MAYAN SILVER NECKLACE, J393302. The Classic Hoop set is back.  The silver hoop above is one of four in the set……………..enjoy……………………………..much Love………………………………..Louis

……………….AQUAMARINE…………………..is the color of Caribbean water……….cool and refreshing………It’s a color that works with many different bottom colors including, black, navy, grey, tan and brown…..For the summer it looks beautiful with white….like the white Boho skirt above…………The new SILVER BUGLE BEAD NECKLACE adds just the right amount of sparkle…..Bring on summer……………………………………..

enjoy………………………….much love………………………………Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek New Colours - Safari Shirt!

What # ? Is this availanble now? LOVE!

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Seka Thank you for posting the photos. Saves a step. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

The coral or aqua should work on any complexion. So pretty!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

I’m trying to convince myself the nectar and the aqua and caneel blue I already have are close enough...
Respected Contributor

I love the shirts but I can never ger the sleeves to stay rolled up. the front part just gathers at the tab and the back part just hangs. Any suggestions?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BirkiLady wrote:

The coral or aqua should work on any complexion. So pretty!

Picked up both colors ,even tho I promised myself not one more of these shirts. I have 8 of them and I can only wear one at a time Smiley Wink But, the colors are so summery & delicious.

Thanks @Seka , for the reminder post!

Trusted Contributor

They aren't designed to be rolled up!  They are designed to be styled just the way you are doing it LOL!  Languid chic.

Respected Contributor

Dear Grandid, as Barbara said, they weren't meant to fold up, just drape like a Roman shade. I find if I make the first fold of the sleeve almost past the button and then fold once more before buttoning the tab it's a little neater, but honestly after a while the chiffon fabric will do what it wants to do. To quote Barbara, "languid chic'. You get used to it.