Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek Moss Crepe Top & Jewellery!

OH MY GOODNESS - LOVE the CHAIN GANG Jewellery!

And the Moss Crepe Top in Black!

51C54E90-DD5F-4848-8D61-8F21049FB5EA.jpeg

….Moss Crepe has become a fan favorite. The body of the Ombre top, after 55,000 tops sold, I can confidently say is also a fan favorite……so why not combine the two? Above is the new incarnation of the fit and flare, high/low silhouette of the ombre top done in the Moss Crepe. There are two changes. The neckline is V’ d and the sleeves are short……..otherwise the body is the same or at least as close as can be considering they are made in two different fabrics……..The color is deep deep BLACK….the style number is A351469………The pant is the new Off White pull-on languid pant, A351460 for the reg. and A351462 for the petite.  This pant has gotten rave reviews, and is now avail in only large sizes in both colors for petites…..If you haven’t given these pants a try I highly recommend them……..The necklace, earring and bracelet [not shown] are pieces from my……CHAIN GANG  collection. The necklace and bracelet are in BLACK, GOLD and OFF WHITE resin links……The earring is in the GOLD and BLACK………..I know this will be one of your go to tops…………………………..enjoy…………………….much Love………………………….Louis

02EC3455-D23A-4C62-8D85-855F351F3D96.jpeg

…………………………LINEA NAVY…………………a classic and an essential…..I have noticed that other “vendors” are now doing a “very dark navy”. When I first, many years ago, showed this dark navy to the buyers they were all afraid no one could tell the difference between this navy and black on air…..I told them I had always had a huge success with this color and I would make sure the difference was understood… Years later no explanation is need……All I have to say is this is “my” Linea Navy, and everyone knows exactly what the color is…….There are so many ways to wear and layer this top. Cardigans and jackets will all look perfect over this top. Above, the LINEA crop pant, A302601 with the new BRASS OX INCENSE BOTTLE…….and the Brass Ox hoop from the Exotic set of 4…..At the right the navy top over the blue FLORAL CROP PANT, A351474 for the reg, and A352729 for the petite. With that the gold Carnival necklace…..These are tops to enjoy season after season after season……They will never fade or stretch out if treated as they should be…..they will always look fresh and new……………….enjoy……………..much Love…………….Louis

4FB5A0B4-047E-474B-AF62-C44B69F1340C.jpeg

….The ESPRESSO Moss Crepe top…………There has been a run on anything in my collection in all shades of BROWN…………To the left the Espresso top with the new Dark Khaki boot cut pant, A366190………Accessorized with the NEW TWO TIERED CHAIN GANG NECKLACE & Earring in BLACK and CHOCOLATE…………….To the right the Espresso top is paired with the ESPRESSO FLORAL CROP PANT and the new CATHEDRAL NECKLACE & EARRING SET. There are two necklaces….one in the ALMOND and one in the SPICE……………. All New Linea essentials……………………….enjoy……………………..much Love…………………………Louis

Honored Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek Moss Crepe Top & Jewellery!

Updated the August list, but no items numbers yet on the jewelry.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

I am actually wearing a tri-color chain bracelet today it's not as wide as his necklace but it has a good presence I brought many years ago I don't remember where....maybe during lunch wandering the streets of NYC LOL.  I also brought a white and silver chain bracelet I wear both a lot.

Respected Contributor

Why are all Linea tops tunic length?

Well, I’m saving $.

Respected Contributor

iMW, there not all tunic length. Have you looked at A351114, A347450 and A353587, and there are many more. Tunic lengths sell well. Logo is all tunics.

Respected Contributor

I like these except for the hemline. The one thing I don’t like about the ombré tops, of which I have several, is the hem. I guess I’m tired of it dropping in the back. I am still tempted because I love better than basic black tops, except I have a couple short sleeve v-neck tops in black and navy from a couple years ago that I think are moss crepe. Anyone know which ones I’m talking about?