Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - Lurex Whisper Knit Sweater!

A Beautiful Sweater!  Love the Alabaster!

9EBC20D2-B2BD-4E14-96E1-CA21AEF7C2F4.jpeg

……The MIDNIGHT WK LUREX SWEATER……………A390844………is a BALLET NECK style sweater……A question you all want to know……”is it soft or scratchy?’ The answer is absolutely no….It is not scratchy!……There are many qualities of lure yarn, and this is a very very fine thread which makes all the difference. Combined with the Whisper Knit yarn it becomes a very soft blend….I can not guarantee that for those who are extremely super sensitive they will not feel it, but no one who has tried it on feels anything…..I think it’s more the case of “The Princess and the Pea”.Of all the lurex color yarns I could have chosen I decided I wanted as dark a navy lurex as existed. I wanted the effect to be subtle not garish or bright, so it can easily be worn during the day or night…..It is also a sweater that can be worn all year long….The sweater has a raglan long sleeve, and the sweater is slightly shaped so it isn’t boxy, but gently follows the lines of the body….The neckline is an open ballet finished with a tubular band which frames the face. It also lends itself to many different types of necklaces…..Originally I developed the sweater to wear with the Midnight Navy sequin pant, but as I “played” with it it soon became apparent that it was much more versatile than I first thought. It looks great with jeans, navy ponte pants white jeans, trousers and crops or Capri pants come spring. In Dec. there will be a navy faux suede pant too. Wear the sweater under all types of plaids, tweeds and colors of blazers and jackets…..even a jean jacket. There is really no end to what you can pair this sweater with…………..Above, I have accessorized the outfits with the new SWAG necklace and earring in the GUNMETAL/MIDNIGHT, the five strand COUTURE NECKLACE and earring, and to the far right, the new CARINA pearl necklace……..I know you too will find many things you already own to pair the sweater with………………………………..enjoy………….much Love………………….Louis

E8A23599-C9A6-40B4-B9FF-FC92A91B6032.jpeg

……………………THE BLACK LUREX WK SWEATER……………….If any dressy/casual sweater can be considered an essential….the Black lurex WK sweater is the one…..You can see from all the photos above the many ways you can wear this sweater…..from the fall and winter straight through to the beginning of summer, and depending where you live….summer too…..Day or night, dressy or casual this sweater can find an easy place in your wardrobe. Some example above are the BLACK SEQUIN PANT, and the SILVER EMB. SKIRT. It looks particulary wonderful with the BLACK SUEDE SKIRT and the GOLD Anniversary pedant…..a pair of beautiful black suede boots will look like you are wearing a very expensive outfit. Pair it with many style jackets including ALL of the new fall winter jackets from the basic blazer to the riding jacket and the new topper to the tweeds and plaids…..Black and white is always the best combination, but a pop of color like the Vivid Pink blazer with the subtle sparkle of the lurex is truly special and raises the impact……..Many of your spring/summer bottoms will look new and fresh with a sparkly sweater. Don’t forget all of your print bottoms that “need” a new top to give them new life…………………….enjoy………………….much Love…………………….Louis

0046CAFA-69BC-4684-A2E0-B28B4C31CFE4.jpeg

…….THE ALABASTER SWEATER……………………..Alabaster is a year round neutral color…….a wonderful accent color……………The lurex is a platinum gold so it is very subtle though it does effect the overall color of the alabaster WK……Due to this mix it is not a perfect match to your Alabaster pieces that you may already own. It is a beautifully soft color that can brighten any outfit………………………………enjoy………….much Love………………Louis

Respected Contributor

LORe: Sneak Peek - Lurex Whisper Knit Sweater!

LOVE this style, the neckline, length, everything.  Midnight and lurex, perfect.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - Lurex Whisper Knit Sweater!

Is anyone else tempted by all three??

Alabaster is not my best color but it’d look great under blazers.
Black will go with so many of my Linea skirts.
And I love the midnight with jeans...
Valued Contributor

Hard to choose but Black and midnight for me.

Super Contributor

Initially thought midnight to go with my navy suede skirt and then I saw the black with the embroidered skirt and definitely have to have that one too!  It's very, very elegant.  I think the black lurex sweater and my vivid blue embroidered skirt will be my Christmas outfit this year.  

I love the new pearls too.  Louis is absolutely the BEST!

Respected Contributor

I love everything about these sweaters. The neckline is just beautiful, and mixing lurex with WK is genius. Louis posted a video on his face book, but I don't know how to make the link here. Maybe someone who is more clever than I can do it for all to see who aren't members of face book.

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1  Thank you for the heads up about the Video - I posted the Link on a separate Thread.

Respected Contributor

Definitely getting the blue - maybe the alabaster.  

Trusted Contributor

They are very subtle and quite lovely.  I'm getting all three as soon as they are posted.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Easy decision. All three colors for me.