Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - Lace Top & Tank

Louis just posted this Sneak Peek - This Item was presented during his last group of Shows.

I realized I had never posted pictures of the lace top…..there wasn’t enough time……….Some of you heard me say it on air…………”There is lace……and then there IS LACE!”……..I guarantee you this is a very SPECIAL lace and not one where you will see anything else like it. Many laces that are avail to you now all look like a variation of the same thing, and for the most part they are………This, I will say again, is unique and special…….The size of the patter and the depth of texture is like no other……..This was made for ME, and you will not see anything like it anywhere …..Look at the details of the lace alone. See how the hems of the 3/4 sleeve and bottom of the top are created by the intricate pattern of the lace………….Look at the close up pictures and see the dimension of the lace. It really is exquisite. I am constantly being asked by you to give you something special……here it is………………….The style number of the top is, A302605………….There is also a tank that works perfectly with the lace tops. It is made in a light weight jersey, and has lots of stretch making it super comfortable. It is the perfect underpinning for this lace top and all the sheer clothes you may already own. It is finished beautifully with piped armholes and scoop neckline. This is an essential piece to own, and neither the lace top or tank IMHO should be passed over. Some of you have already received these pieces and the reviews are glowing……The Tank style number is, A304658.

………………………..If you are wondering how you can wear this top…..here are a few ideas….from left to right……..ALL WHITE, with the matching tank and my new white jeans, coming next month….Next, wear the lace with my crop Indigo jeans for a more casual look, coming later in the season……………….next up, wear the white lace with all black. I have used the tank, A304658 and my black Super LITE PONTE CROP PANT, A302601 for the reg, and A302610. The reviews have been great both for the fit and new fabric of the pant. If you think these are just another basic crop pant….you would be wrong. The fabric alone elevates then to a higher level. You do not own anything like these……We aren’t finished there. Take out all your color tanks and use them as accent colors. Then choose your bottom color. Wearing a contrast color really shows the lace off….The Turquoise tank above is coming in May……..I have chosen the CANCUN necklace and earring set, J352562, because I love the look of modern jewelry with very feminine lace…..The contrast of the two is marvelous and shows the imagination of the wearer…………………………………………………..

…………………………………..enjoy…………..much Love…………………Louis

BLACK LACE…………….or sometimes referred to as “Midnight Lace”, because of its’ allure…….Wear it with the matching tank, or wear with contrast pieces which I think shows off the lace at its’ best…………….The Fuchsia V-neck tank is the same as the Turquoise shown under the White lace. This tank in WK, has waist whittling ribs. I like this tank under the lace, because it shows the body a little bit, and doesn’t fill up the lace with a boxy tank if you know what I mean…………Again, here I’m showing the Cancun necklace and earring set on the right, and the Cozumel set on the left 352562. These are unique pieces that are very special………. I love the juxtaposition of the classic with the modern……….enjoy………..much Love…………..Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - Lace Top & Tank

I bought this in both colors and have it already. It's everything Louis said and more. It's just beautiful and the nices lace top I have ever sceen, and I've seen many and passed many, because they looked ordinary and cheap. This one I could not resist, and it's worth every penny.I loved all the different waysLouis showed it. Now if it would only get warm. March is wearing on my last nerve!

Honored Contributor

WHAT I WROTE ON LOUS'S BLOG:

Ladies, I have several lace and lacy-looking tops from Linea. One is even white (the "Textured Sleeve Knit Top" - A265620) and was part of a two-piece outfit from several years ago. But when Louis stated, "There is lace, and there is LACE," I listened. If this award-winning designer nudges me to pay attention to something, I listen. If the garment or necklace works for me, I will seriously consider buying it. He has yet to steer me wrong when he directs my attention to something very special, as this lace top (and tank) are.

I listened. I bought. I am delighted with my White lace top and light-as-air tank that goes with it.

Respected Contributor

WOW!  Heart Heart  Heart 

Esteemed Contributor

Wow is right I think I am about to cave for this beauty probably the white the possibilities are endless.

Respected Contributor

That lace is beautiful and different from other I’ve seen.

Respected Contributor

I purchased the lace top in black after being on the fence for awhile...but, sometimes you just have to try it on to know for sure. The lace is gorgeous and such an amazing value when you consider the quality. It's very special...But, the top itself did nothing for me. I tried it on with flowy pants, straight leg, crops and both midi & maxi skirts, but it just looked shapeless on me. Also, the v-neck created when you untie it was not deep enough to my liking. So disappointed, because I planned to wear it for an upcoming wedding in May.

For those of you who ordered it and love it, enjoy! 

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO
I appreciate your honest review. Sometimes it can be difficult to not like something of Louis’s, if you know what I mean. Did you find that it puckered weird kind of near the armpit? I only got to try mine on briefly. Need to re-assess this weekend. It’s beautiful lace, but I noticed the fabric kind of poofed out a little in that area when my arms are down at my side.
Honored Contributor

Grace,

I am very sorry the lace top did not work for you.  I know, though, that you have bought many, many beautiful things this time around, and so I do not have to feel sorry too long for you. LOL

Enjoy all your other Linea lovelies!

Respected Contributor

Received my beautiful white lace top today.  Unfortunately it just does not look good on me.  Length perfect, fit good but I think it is the neckline something about it does not work on me - very disappointed.

Tried it on with flowy pants, jeans, crops all worked from waist down - neck no.  Sadly going back.