Respected Contributor

The Jewellery pieces really are quite Beautiful!

03B200A4-9278-481C-9BC7-90092A3BBBE8.jpeg

………………………..This necklace is a DREAM come true for me……..It is called the “COUTURE FIVE STRAND NECKLACE”………Why “Couture”?…..because of all the different stones, beads, and different chains used…….This is the most time consuming necklace I have ever made, and the most COSTLY components I have ever used for Linea. Each Strand is different. Some of the stones and beads repeat, but many do not, which makes each strand unique. It is difficult to describe each and every bead, stone and variety of chains so the pictures are worth a thousand words. Just know this is a limited production due to the price, but that makes it a true collectors piece…..It’s almost one of a kind, and certainly you will be the only one to have and wear it where you live. This is truly a very very special necklace. If it had a different designer label attached to it, and was in an up scale store or boutique, you can bet it would have at the very least a $300 and up price tag…..You will never see another like it, and certainly not at this price……..I can say this is worthy of Chanel…………………….enjoy……………………much Love…………………Louis

3A10C379-849F-40CE-BCDA-36097FC82794.jpeg

………………………..This is the COUTURE 72 INCH NECKLACE………..I will REPEAT……….72 INCHES LONG………….There isn’t anyone doing necklaces at this length…..WHY?……….simple, no one wants to offer a necklace, no matter how special , at the price it must be……..You can see in the photos that this necklace can be tripled easily…..It can be doubled as in the center photo and quadrupled if you so choose…….Think how much it would cost if you were to buy three separate shorter necklaces to achieve THIS KIND OF LOOK…..and even then it would never look as rich. I have used many of the same beads and stone as in the 5 Strand Couture necklace, but I have also added some others in addition like the large BAROQUE PEARLS. This gives this necklace individuality………For my true Fashionistas who like glam…..the 5 strand, the 72 inch and the Imperial brooch all worn together is absolutely FABULOUS…very very Chanel…..I am well aware that this is not a look for everyone…..but for those who can…..DO!!!! You can’t tell from the center photo but I have the Scarlet Red TN with the S Red Topper and it all looks incredible……Again, this Couture Necklace is a collectors piece that will only increase in valve in time because of the quality of the necklace……..Something to be handed down through generations………………………………

enjoy……………………..much Love…………………………….Louis

F17DB180-B606-452F-A038-26D98E6B1DC7.jpeg

……The first thing you notice is how DELICATE and COLORFUL the COUTURE EARRING is………The second think you notice when you pick them up is how light weight they are. The earring measures approx. 3 inches long…..but…..that is from the TOP of the STUD to the bottom of the earring…..so hanging from the bottom of the earlobe is less than 3 inches…..The earring was designed to coordinate with all of the Couture necklaces and the Imperial Brooch necklace in the red/navy coloration. There are color stones in different shapes, Baroque small pearls, and gold beads. The stud at the top is a faceted glass bead……..The metal color is the same as all of the other pieces in the grouping….Antique Russian Gold. Many may think this is an earring to only wear for dressier occasions….but….it is not……It will look fabulous with a TN like the Scarlet Red one above and a pair of jeans…..These are earrings to be enjoyed all year long. Perfect for the Holidays, and perfect in the summer with a tee or tank and crop slim pants or jeans…..The gem stone colors and the pearls make it easy to wear with many colors you already own….All you have to do is play, play, PLAY!……………….enjoy…………………..much Love………………………Louis

7DF99A51-72F9-43A2-ADD1-2628F7F04600.jpeg

…………………How wonderful to have GLISTENING GLEAMING LINKS worn around the neck…..”LUXE LINKS” is the name of this new necklace and LUXE it is!…….It is made up of solid gold color links and PAVE CRYSTAL links set into gold. This is a choker style necklace and ranges in length from 15 inches to 18 1/4 inch……In ancient times a choker necklace had duel purposes. One, it had to be attractive, and two it was used to protect the neck from injury…….Today we think of them as strictly ornamental……They became very popular during the Victorian era, and then again in the 20s…..Chokers and torsades have made a huge comeback over the past few years……A choker is meant to sit close to the neck, but the 18 plus inches affords the necklace some “hang” if you prefer…….What this choker does is bring light, and all the attention to the face……..The necklace is made up of a combination of COPPER COATED LINKS, which are the gold links, and GOLD METAL LINKS which are PAVED in CRYSTALS!…..Why copper coated links? The link itself is made out of a light resin. Then they are coated in copper. Copper is the only metal that other metals will adhere to…..it’s a chemical thing……..Then the links are platted in the gold. This reduces the weight of necklace by half, because the copper coated resin links are very light weight.! The paved links are set into metal and do have weight. The first necklace we made was ALL METAL and was unwearable. Let me put it this way….if you wore it swimming you would sink!!! LOL. The necklace does have weight, but when worn, the weight is distributed, and I have been told that is quite comfortable to wear, besides the fact that it is just beautiful!….The J483106, pave button earring in the gold/crystal is the perfect compliment to the necklace……..This is the perfect necklace to wear with jackets….it’s the perfect neck filler……Wear it with a tee and a jean jacket for that “High/Low” look….wear it on your next zoom meeting….and for gala events you will make the most sophisticated chic statement……Wear it with a WK TN, jewel neck, V-neck or off the shoulder top…wear it with everything!…Think how fabulous it will look with the new ballet neck Lurex WK sweater!…..This necklace looks like it came from some world famous jeweler, and if it were real would have had a seven digit price tag!!!………………………enjoy…………………….much Love……………………..Louis

Respected Contributor

Spectacular!

Respected Contributor

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Louis is the best designer on QVC IMHO bar none.