Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek Incense Burner Pendant! Spectacular!

A work of Art!

2538E9C6-9247-4952-BD14-D3667205345C.jpeg

….As a child I always thought the Incense burners the priests used in church were beautiful….I also liked the smell of the burning incense and still do! They have long been a source of inspiration…..From the photos of Incense Burners you can see why….They are just beautiful objects…..When I was at Anne Klein I developed an Incense Burner pendant……..I thought it was the right time to bring it back…..With clothes and dressing being more casual it’s the perfect throw on and go pendant……………enjoy………………….much Love…………..Louis

861F9155-1794-47CD-8D2B-64853B0E6D4B.jpeg

…..THE BRASS OX INCENSE BURNER PENDANT makes a wonderful conversation piece……..The lid slides up and down on the four chains as Incense Burners do……The pendant  has lots of intricate detail. The Brass Ox finish gives it an appealing aged look……………The BRASS OX HOOP EARRING is the perfect match……….This is one of those throw on and go pieces that you can wear with anything including a Tee shirt a TN and jeans………When I have the J number I’ll post it………The pendant will be delivered to QVC by the end of August. but I don’t know when it will be posted  ………….enjoy……………………….much Love……………………….Louis

FC1079F9-C991-4814-8209-57519FACE866.jpeg

…………………………The pendant will also be avail. in SILVER OX……….It’s a fun unusual piece that is far from what you usually see in Fashion jewelry. I hope you enjoy its’ uniqueness………I would say put a perfumed cotton ball inside, but I’m not sure how it would react with the metal!!………………enjoy………….much Love…………………….Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek Incense Burner Pendant! Spectacular!

Thank you Seka for posting these beautiful knew pendants

Respected Contributor

Fabulous!  Although, it looks heavy.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree that is a work of art the details and workmanship is amazing.

Thanks for the pictures @Seka.