Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - Grapevine Necklace & Earring Set!

69A7E7F7-2980-4C5F-9A99-5BDCFDAC76CE.jpeg

…………………………The GRAPEVINE NECKLACE  J483110, and matching EARRING J483108, was easy to name. It just reminded me of clusters of baby grapes hanging from the vine. The necklace has FOUR ROWS of “GRAPES” attached to a chain. The chain continues to go around to the back neck without the beads so there is no bulk. There is a three inch extender so you can adjust it to suit the neckline you’re wearing…. The necklace has pearls and faceted metal beads. In this case WINE PEARLS and RUSSIAN GOLD FACETED BEADS with a Russian Gold chain……The earring is a small cluster of beads hanging from a lever back. They are very light and comfortable to wear……………The necklace fills in a neckline beautifully……I have recently showed these pieces on the VINO TRENCH COAT.  Above, the WINE and RUSSIAN GOLD necklace is on the new CRANBERRY V-NECK WK, and the TAUPE SUPER PONTE PANT…………….The necklace and earrings are perfect for the upcoming fall and winter Holiday seasons, and great to wear to work on a simple sweater………………………………enjoy………………..much Love………………..Louis

7680611E-2F6E-44E3-8079-1B251B581B1B.jpeg

……..I love to offer you unusual combinations of colors that you would never find anywhere else in clothing and jewelry. The GRAPEVINE necklace and earring in the OLIVE PEARLS & CHOCOLATE FACETED METAL BEADS is such a combination. Did you buy anything in OLIVE, LODEN, ESPRESSO or CHOCOLATE this season, or do you already own clothing in these colors? This necklace will be the PERFECT COMPLIMENT. It is a wonderful BIB DESIGN and the perfect neck filler without any bulk at the back of the neck. As you can see the necklace on both the new Camo Blouse and Dk. Chocolate V-neck Moss Crepe top works on both prints and solids. The Earring can be worn with the necklace, but is also a wonderful separate piece of jewelry, and stands on its’ own…When you want an earring that is simpler wear my CHOCOLATE HOOP which is part of my set of 4 “CLASSIC” hoops…..The Grapevine finishes the outfit off in the most perfect way! Where can you find anything so unique and interesting? You know women are going to give you admiring glances, and some won’t be able to help themselves by asking “where did you get that?”…………………………………………….enjoy…………………..much Love……………………..Louis

CE76C427-68F7-4031-AD52-F6B15B619521.jpeg

……………..There really isn’t anything that is more sophisticated than mixing beautiful GREYS……….The med. GREY PEARLS mixed with the GUNMETAL FACETED METAL BEADS on Gunmetal chain is just plain CHIC!. Wear it on BLACK or any of your WK LIGHT or DARK HEATHER GREY SWEATERS………On my IVORY BLOUSE with grey pants and a black blazer…..perfection………This necklace will immediately elevate any outfit you put together and complete it……You will truly look like you spent hundreds of $$$$$. The grapevine CLUSTER EARRING is just the right balance to the necklace…..not too long, but not too short. It is light as air with the lever back top………………These are pieces that will never ever go out of style……..They are the MODERN CLASSICS………………………..enjoy…………….much Love…………………Louis

Honored Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - Grapevine Necklace & Earring Set!

WOW! That's a lot of grapes! ha!

Not sure how I feel about it, but I think I could carry it off wearing it. Have to think about it. Love the wine color. 

Thanks for posting the photos. Heart

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pretty but I wish that in the presentations and photos, we could see how it looks with just ONE necklace. I know he likes to double up on things and maybe most people do, but I do not. It would be nice to see at least one photo or model wearing the single item so we can decide if it would work for us or not. 

Edited:  I will correct myself here. I now see that those are indeed four rows on the same necklace.  Thanks. 

Honored Contributor

Oh my, but I am drawn to that Chocolate with Olive bead necklace.  It "speaks" to me.

Frankly, I surprise myself sometimes, but the heart wants what it wants.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Santorini, it is one necklace. In the description it says a 4 tiere necklace. I saw it with the trench coat presentation [not the video they are showing now] and it was fabulous.

Trusted Contributor

@Seka, thank you. I'm deciding between the wine & gold and the olive & chocolate. Absolutely gorgeous!