Honored Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - Floral Blouse - Necklace & Earring Set!

the blouse will be an easy pass for me. i dont particularly care for the print or the ruffles down the front.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Seka wrote:

Love this new Blouse - the Black for sure - and perhaps the Red - I too need a bit more colour in my wardrobe - my closet is a sea of black.  Louis did mention late last year that he is doing a Black & White Collection this Spring - am excited to see the entire Collection.

https://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/

@Seka  I first wanted the black and then saw the red and I am trying to decide.  Very classy looking.  I love this.  Louis getting back into his groove.

And then there is the green: I have some great KJLane earrings in green and black with sparklies on them (probably rhinestone) and a very pretty JBK green enamel bracelet that would be beautiful with that green blouse, a black blazer and white pants for spring/summer,

Super Contributor

This looks so very cute and fresh! I love the green and blue and can see wearing them with my super comfy Linea ponte capris in black or white.  Louis is sure starting the year with a bang!

Frequent Contributor

My first instinct was the red, but I'm drawn to the green necklace.  I don't have anything that is green except DFG suede pants.  So.... Green, Red, or BOTH!