Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek Cathedral Print Top!

The colours are Beautiful!

7BB12272-C35F-456E-A9A0-3E3C32596411.jpeg

………When we go to museums and look at abstract paintings we all have our own interpretations of what they look like, and what they mean to us………….When I first saw this art work, before it became a print, it immediately reminded me of the great cathedrals I have seen throughout Europe. I was reminded of their interior soaring arches and the incredible detail that was created and made by super craftsmen and artists centuries ago. The combination of the light streaming through the magnificent stain glass windows and the architecture were all brought to mind when I looked at this artwork….so the name of the print is very personal to me. You may see something else when looking at the print that is familiar and personal to you………….The Cathedral top above……A347493,……is simply called Blue. There are many shades of blue…the pale sky blue, the deepest navy blue, blue greens, and iris blues all blend together to create this unusual print………There are no “bells and whistles” or tricks to the shape. It has a classic jewel neckline, long sleeves, a semi fit and a straight bottom……..classic…….It’s all about the print. The length was pretty much determined by the print, and is approx. 26 inches for the xxs. The fabric is my poly jersey so you all know the cool hand and the quality of the fabric. It continues to be one of my best selling fabrics so I continue to use it. You can’t fight success. It washes beautifully and travels perfectly without any wrinkles or cling problems…………….I have accessorized the Blue Cathedral top with the BLUE CATHEDRAL NECKLACE & EARRING SET, J479219. It is a 72 inch continuous station necklace made of round GLASS BEADS in colors chosen to specifically work with the top…..so the match is perfect. You can wear this 72 inch necklace many ways. I have a few necklace shown above so you can see them better against the print…….The EARRING is a thin gunmetal hoop with three different color beads hanging down the center from a lever back, and all are weightless!…………….The NAVY pant is my super ponte crop pant…..A265615…..Long navy pants. short or long navy skirts and of course jeans will all look perfect!……..I must say the print is mesmerizing………………………………….enjoy………………………much Love…………………..Louis

4FC1739B-839C-4F07-A93D-BF8781889976.jpeg

….SPICE……………..is the least tonal, and in my opinion the most colorful. It too has Espresso as the detail color with chartreuse, blue, yellow, coral and burnt orange with a touch of a beautiful blue……Very Autumnal!………The Spice Cathedral jewelry has a wonderful combination of beads….some iridescent, and some like Currant berries. The Espresso Super Ponte pant, the new Espresso Faux Suede pant and my Walnut jean style pant all work with this top. I’m sure you will find other bottoms in your closets that will coordinate perfectly too!…..If you love the colors of Fall you will love this top……………………………enjoy…………………..much Love…………………………Louis

D23B5216-819E-4517-8360-F1218F38FAA1.jpeg

…..The FUCHSIA is a beautiful combination of deep aquamarine, a touch of green, blues, purples, fuchsia and blue iris all detailed with black…..The Blue Cathedral jewelry is doing double duty as it is the same color jewelry I’ve shown on the Blue Cathedral top……….Short skirts, long skirts boho black skirts all work. Black dress pants or indigo jeans will both work into your lifestyle…….Wear it with any black jacket…..Maybe you already own the Deep Magenta leather zip front jacket, which looks great with this top….I believe there are still a few to be had…………………………………………………………

enjoy………………………..much Love………………………..Louis

F56BD982-9CB1-4D18-BE50-03FF19539DA8.jpeg

….,..The ALMOND Cathedral Print is the most neutral of them all. It has ESPRESSO detailing with ivory, beige, almond, and alabaster colors. The deeper spearmint blue green and mint are the accent colors…….I have it shown above with two different bottom colors. They are both the Super Ponte Boot Cut pant in the Alabaster [for spring], and the new Espresso for all year round. Perhaps you have my WALNUT JEAN CUT PANT? It works perfectly with all the tops that have the Espresso in them….. The ALMOND CATHEDRAL NECKLACE & EARRING is used to perfectly accessorize the top. I have found in playing with all of these necklaces they work with so many other things…………………..enjoy…………………..much Love…………………Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek Cathedral Print Top!

Beautiful, the spark of color and design I need for all my neutral pieces - blue for me.

Honored Contributor

Doggone that designing genius Louis!  Whenever I think I can take a break from temptation, he throws something up before me.

These are lovely, aren't they?

Esteemed Contributor

Looking forward to seeing how he styles these.

Honored Contributor

I love ❤️ the spice one! 

Respected Contributor

Louis' prints and colors are always beautiful!   

Thanks for posting, Seka.

Respected Contributor

These are so pretty. The almond for sure. I have the alabaster pants and the alabaster short leather jacket that I think this will look great under. I'm thinking I need either the spice or fuchsia too. I have so much that will work with both.

Valued Contributor

Love the Almond, just wish the neckline was bit lower

Occasional Contributor

I love them all.  This fabric is wonderful for travel as it does not wrinkle and lightweight. Lots of looks that take up small precious packing space. Many complements when I wear Linea pieces.