Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - Cancun & Cozumel Necklace & Earring Sets!

Need to be very alert if we want either of these - or both - Sets!  They will disappear quickly just as the Scythe Set did!

.The CANCUN NECKLACE and EARRING SET, J352563 is the first of two necklaces inspired by hand crafted artisan work…..Why Cancun? Mexico is known for its’ silver jewelry. For its’ sleek highly polished pieces, but also for the pieces made and finished by hand……tactile pieces that are valued by people who appreciate the art and the artists who still make them. This beaded necklace has that look for me……The larger beads are made of COPPER COATED RESIN. This material is much lighter in weight than metal, and makes a bold necklace like this possible to wear….It starts at the back neck with an open silver metal chain and comes around and down the front ending with a square metal irregular hand made looking bead. From this bead a BLACK CORD hangs and HAND KNOTS into place a series of irregular shaped rounded squarish beads……..The ARTISAN SILVER look of the beads and chain has a semi matte finish…..If you do not understand this finish with its’ IMPERFECTIONS, and prefer the high gleam of bright smooth silver this is NOT for you……There will always be someone who orders it and says “this is not what I expected, it looks tarnished”. Again, this is not for you…….but…..if you appreciate the artistry, craftsmanship, and the look of HAND MADE, then you will adore this necklace. It is approx. 20 inches long with a 3 inch extender. The two small center pictures at the left show the necklace at its’ longest and shortest length…………..The coordinating earring that COMES WITH the necklace is a lever back earring and from that hangs a finer open chain than the necklace. From the chain hangs a single smaller Lima bean shaped bead. This can easily be shorten if you so desire, but I do think it’s the perfect length…….This is not a piece you will find in a department store or boutique. It has been designed by me especially for you….. Jac loved these pieces when she saw them….she tried them on and thought they were wonderful……That was all I needed to hear………………………………………………..The Cancun set will be presented on Feb. 28th at 7:00pm on QVC2 with Leah Williams……………………………………………

…………………………………………..I hope you enjoy them……………………..much Love………………………Louis

EXOTIC……definitely………BOLD……..absolutely……….The COZUMEL NECKLACE & EARRING SET, J352562……is for those of you who love SPECIAL items that stand out….items that are unique….items that are artisan and have a craftsmanship that you don’t see anymore……..These are pieces that you search for but never find……..These are the pieces you can put on the simplest outfit and make it WONDERFUL…….These are also items you can pair with bold prints like my FLORAL and BUTTERFLY faux wrap top, and it will not only hold its’ own, but they will compliment each other even though the combination is very unexpected……These are items other women will want, and are envious of……. Jac and I have traveled far and wide, and I know of what I speak. If I were to find a necklace like this in some wonderful resort in some far away land I would have snatched it up to use as inspiration…………………………………………………………

…………………………The Cozumel necklace and Earring is made of copper coated resin beads which makes them light in weight as is the Cancun necklace…..If this were done in metal it would be unwearable…….Copper coated resin gives designers the possibility of doing bold pieces….The necklace is comprised of the same irregular rounded beads in two sizes……….Then….what makes this super special is the LARGE OVAL DISC that is asymmetrically placed on one side only………The beads and disc are all hand knotted into place with a BLACK CORD. The cord is finished at the back neck with a small metal cap….then the extender chain and the Lobster claw….The necklace is approx. 40 inches long plus the 3 inch extender……The earring has a lever back, and the small beads hang from a thin black cord, finished at the bottom with a tiny bead……..This is a shorter earring than the earring that comes with the Cancun necklace………The finish on all the beads is the same as the Cancun pieces……a semi matte SILVER ARTISAN finish………I personally LOVE both the CANCUN and the COZUMEL necklaces worn together for a WOW SUPER SPECIAL LOOK. I am certainly aware that not everyone can carry this look, but for those who can…….fasten your seat belts…..you are going to get a ton of compliments!……..This set should be posted this month around my show dates….so keep an eyes out for the COZUMEL necklace and earring……………………….enjoy……………………….much Love……………………..Louis

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - Cancun & Cozumel Necklace & Earring Sets!

Aww geez, we have to wait five days for these?!  Patience is not my virtue when it comes to LDO's jewelry...

Respected Contributor

I have been waiting for these! I'm glad the wait won't be too long. These are both fabulous, and the earrings are great too.

Respected Contributor

I want the Cozumel!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel