Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek Camo Skirt & Blouse!

Love this print!  Have ordered both Blouses - but at 5’ 9” the Skirt is too short for me.  There are many bottoms to go with these Blouses in my Linea closets!

ED739F13-04B5-4C36-9CE1-404FB9726F94.jpeg

The CAMO PRINT SKIRT, A351473, is approx. 25 inches long for the XXS……..That measurement is from the top of the elastic waist band, which you can place lower or higher. The construction of the skirt is pure designer. It may look very simple…..but it is not. The skirt is fully lined with the same tricot knit I always use. The bottom tier ruffle is attached to the lining. However, the lining extends down past the seam where the ruffle is attached to prevent any difference in color from the skirt and the bottom ruffle. The lining also has side slits just to make sure any movement is easy and unencumbered……….Most important is that the skirt is light as a feather, and moves beautifully……….This is a skirt for fashionable sophisticated women. Even though there are ruffles there is nothing “little girl” about this skirt. The print is edgy and timeless. Like all of my designs they are meant to be worn as separates. To illustrate that at the left are two tops. The Moss Crepe black short sleeve top, A353587, and the dark olive crepe gauze tunic, A351473, but there are so many more possibilities……..The Black and Dk Olive Safari shirts would both work great not to mention any black tank….The matching shirt gives you a wonderful two piece dress look. Wear it belted or free flowing…..The accessory possibilities are endless……..Wear the skirt now with a wonderful sandal or wedge, and in the fall with tights and boots or shoe boots…..I will be bringing new tights and trouser socks this Sept to complete the look………………………………………….

enjoy…………much Love……………….Louis

69F96F89-E2AB-47FC-A391-6F8AB08165DE.jpeg

TRANSITION…………….In the Fashion world “transition” means clothing that is needed moving from one season to another………..Winter into Spring…….Summer into Fall……….We all know that late August, September and October, the transition months, can still be summery hot. Summery color clothes are stored away, but light weight clothes are still needed. Fall, for me is the most beautiful time of the year. The warm days and the night time chill, the beautiful changing of the colors are all things I look forward to when Fall arrives. Jac’s Mom used to tell her when she was a little , and big girl [I heard her say it many times], elves come out at night and paint the leaves the pretty colors……………………..The ABSTRACT CAMO print, more ABSTRACT than Camo, is now avail. in the BLOUSE, A351472, and RUFFLE HEM SKIRT, A351473. These are two pieces that will take you through Fall, Winter, Spring and back to Summer………..The fabric is a new to Linea CRINKLE GEORGETTE. Unlike the crinkle georgette of the Boho skirt and Safari shirt, this fabric is not sheer so there is no need for linings……….The blouse has a scooped piped neckline, a placket button front, and a ROLL-UP SLEEVE, [if you wish], with  tab and button. There are side slits for added hip room and a casual mood. The blouse measures approx. 26 inches for the XXS. Since the fit is easy there are no bust darts. The 100% polyester CRINKLE fabric has natural stretch due to the crinkle itself……….The color above is called…….CAMO which is a combination of different shades of loden, olive, and black…….From left to right you see the Camo top with the new Boot Cut Loden and Black pants…..next the Boho skirt in Dark Olive, and finally the matching skirt, but this is just the beginning. All shades of khaki and chino, and of course white will all be wonderful too………….There are so many options to accessorize……The Fern Carnival, the Swirl and Pineapple necklaces, the olive Berber, the Moroccan necklace in Brass Ox or Silver Ox, the Khaki nugget necklaces…..the coins…..do I really need to go on?! There are so many pieces from the past like the Etruscan pieces that will all look fabulous too! ……………………enjoy…………………………….much Love……………………….Louis

6080DAEF-3C04-448A-8D58-2287C471392F.jpeg

Just in case you didn’t know how to extend the wearing of this skirt into late fall and winter above are two examples…….At the left a black WK sweater worn with the BRAND NEW LODEN CREPE GAUZE BLAZER…….perfect for transitioning the seasons………At the right I have the Black WK turtleneck worn with the black leather jacket which is returning this Sept…….Black Linea Body tights [returning this Sept.] will complete the look with either boots are shoe boots……..These are not just clothes…..these clothes are about making a fashion statement……about looking like you spent thousands of dollars, and I am telling you that is exactly how you will look………………………………enjoy……………………………much Love……………………………Louis

2450E4FD-D744-4A1E-848B-BC4AAC09BC7C.jpeg

The second color in the blouse and skirt is………….UMBER………..There are shades of camel, sienna, umber tobacco and black……….Naturally, any black, camel, umber, and tobacco bottom will work…………Also, anything in HONEY or amber, gold, copper ox, chocolate and brass ox will all look great……………..To the extreme left is a new necklace and earring set coming this fall. It’s called the “BISTRO”. The necklace is make in alternating designs and sizes of chain. The combination above is GOLD and CHOCOLATE. It looks great worn long and doubled up. The earring, pierced only, has the gold chain at the top and ending in a cluster of chocolate textured chain………It’s very special, very unique, very beautiful…….very Linea……………………………….

enjoy………………..much Love…………………Louis

AADD5F5D-4A34-45B3-8BB9-9D55B8E4E5C1.jpeg

..The umber print skirt……….So many of my shorter ladies have asked for shorter tiered and ruffle skirts. Since this skirt is slim down to the first tier which is approx. 12 1/2 inches down from the top of the waist band it will give you a flattering silhouette. All of the fullness and “action” is at the bottom……..You will definitely want to twirl!…………………………………………………

enjoy……………………….much Love………………………..Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek Camo Skirt & Blouse!

Love these pieces! I think I might get the top in both colors and the skirt in camo.
Respected Contributor

Definitely not for me, but I am all over that blazer and the new ponte pant!

Respected Contributor

Not everything is for everybody, but I love the leather jacket with the skirts.

Respected Contributor

And, there are some who seem to like everything!

Respected Contributor

guilty :]

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Marilyn, I'm sure you're not alone Smiley Wink