Respected Contributor

.....with Battenburg Lace trim!

Love the Black and White!

https://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek COTTON Knit Top!

While I love black & white everything, I do not need a big horizontal lace trim around my widest parts.

Easy pass.

Respected Contributor

My thoughts exactly, additionally I am sick of 3/4 length sleeves. Elbow length is more flattering for me.

@queendiva wrote:

While I love black & white everything, I do not need a big horizontal lace trim around my widest parts.

Easy pass.

Esteemed Contributor

I love it! But, I'm sure that I'll miss it and it will be sold out by the time I see it.

Respected Contributor

@queendiva I was just thinking the same thing about myself! Don't need to draw any attention to that area. If the lace were tonal I'd consider it.

It is a pretty top, though.

Esteemed Contributor

I love it!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

I love it! I'm getting the Black and the Blue.  I think the Black will sell out in a flash.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

I'm with you Sheesh. In the cotton knit I can use this as a beach cover up or out to dinner. I think the lace is low enough, and will be more on the thigh at 28 inches for the xxs. I want this loose so I'm going to order the xs

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This top is also a pass for me, for the same reason others have mentioned. The lace trim hitting at low hip or high thigh will emphasize a part of my anatomy I'd really rather minimize. And, why so much lace trending this season? I love it in the colder months, but not so much in the spring/summer.

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO

I just don't care for the lace either.  It is a shame because I'd love a v-neck long sleeve t-shirt...