Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek Bugle Bead Necklace!

So many choices in Louis’s Jewellery.......

GLEAMING TWISTED BUGLE BEAD TUBES are suspended on fine silver gray wires to created one spectacular collar………J393306……. For those of you who worry about WEIGHT….fear not. You will not find  another necklace with such presence, and so light in weight. The Bugle beads are free and are not set in place so they do have the ability  to “float”, but once you  put it on they will all stay in place……The TWISTED GLASS TUBES shimmer and glimmer and pick up and reflect the light as you move. The necklace literally lights up as it catches the light. You can take the simplest outfit and make it spectacular by adding this necklace, the SILVER HOOP EARRING, and the SILVER ROLLER BRACELETS…..A fabulous silver mule, slide, sandal or pump will finish the look. I would add a small silver shoulder bag…..perhaps woven a la Bottega Veneta to  add the cherry to the top of the cake!……………………enjoy……………………..much Love……………………………Louis

.LIQUID GOLD……………..how sumptuous!!!!!!!…………….A simple gold hoop and the gold roller bracelets is all you need…………They will allow the NECKLACE to be the MAIN EVENT!!!!!!!

…………….enjoy…………..much Love………………………..Louis

………SLOWLY, SLOWLY SLOWLY………………..I am introducing you to new metal and jewelry colors……………This BLACK BUGLE BEAD necklace is just plain……CHIC!…..no two ways about it!! For Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter this is a gorgeous necklace in a unique color……….You see above how easy it will be to wear for spring and summer……light weight and COOL TO WEAR!……….Now….spring forward to the winter Holidays, and imagine a BLACK TURTLENECK…..my BLACK SEQUIN PANTS, which ARE AVAILABLE NOW, and this Bugle Bead necklace!……If you think the sequin pants are for fall/winter only……you would be VERY WRONG……….Wear the SEQUIN PANT with a white or black tank and some black strappy sandals and the same BLACK BUGLE BEAD necklace, black hoop and black roller bracelet for a summer event……..I GUARANTEE you will be the most sophisticated woman in the room…….Need a clover up with this outfit? My crop WK black cardigan….or the LONG WK CARDIGAN will complete your totally spectacular look…………………..enjoy………………..much Love………………………………Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek Bugle Bead Necklace!

Seka, thank you so much for posting these fabulous pictures. What I love about Louis' jewelry is each piece is so different and so unique. He trully is the best! There is no choice for me about this beautiful necklace. I'm getting all of the colors, and one for my sister.

Regular Contributor

I ordered this necklace in the black on 4/6 -- same day as your alert-- but the silvertone was not listed at all.  Could it have sold out within hours of it being posted? Or perhaps the silver has not yet been entered into the Q system?  I'd really love to get this spectacular necklace in silvertone.

Honored Contributor

Louis said the silvertone has to be entered into the system. Someone on this thread (?) mentioned they called C/S & they were able to get the silvertone one ordered with their help.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Great suggestion about calling CS. I just did it and was able to place my order.

Respected Contributor

I guess it's worth treying, but it sounds strange to me if it's not posted. I'd keep checking.

Valued Contributor

i just did live chat with CS and bought the silver

Trusted Contributor

I did the same thing early this morning, once CS opened via live chat. Hope we get the right one!

Trusted Contributor

Received my silver Bugle necklace and is it ever a beauty! So lightweight, feels like air. Gorgeous sparkle! Will be wearing this a lot. Just ordered the gold today when I saw how wonderful and unique this piece is! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The black is beautiful, especially with the black tortue necklace.