Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - Boucle Tweed Jacket!

Are there buttons on the sleeves?  It doesn't appear to in the pictures.  Louis's jacket sleeves are always long on me but without buttons I can turn them back.  Another great jacket.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu  - I watched the video and no, there are no buttons on the sleeve.  Lately Louis hasn't been putting buttons on the sleeves so that people like you (and me!) can roll up or alter more easily if needed.

Respected Contributor

I’ve decide on the bisque. But boy am I interested in that moss crepe wrap over top. And I’ve said many times I don’t do turtlenecks as I don’t like how they make me look like I have a triple chin, and in FL they are generally too warm, but I might have to pick up that split TN as I don’t think it’ll be as hot nor emphasize neck/chin issues as much.

Hoping he’ll reveal what colors the wrap top and split TN are coming in so I can plan accordingly. Seka - maybe you can work your magic? Lol

I so appreciate Louis’s sneak peeks and videos. But, I got a Talbots catalog in the mail the other day and as I flipped through it I was thinking how cool it would be to have a catalog of Louis’s upcoming collections. To see everything all at once of an upcoming collection sure would be nice. I know this would never happen, and I’m not complaining at all. It would just be helpful for budgeting and planning which pieces and colorways to get. I know there are pieces I’ve passed on that I regret not getting later when another coordinating item is offered.
Esteemed Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

@Biftu  - I watched the video and no, there are no buttons on the sleeve.  Lately Louis hasn't been putting buttons on the sleeves so that people like you (and me!) can roll up or alter more easily if needed.

@DecorDiva Great!  Thanks for your reply.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom  I agree - I too would love a Linea ‘Look Book’ to see what’s coming.  Even a ‘Preview’ collage of Louis’s beautiful sketches would be helpful - for Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter.

The Moss Crepe Wrap Over Top will be available in Bisque and Black.

AC87BECC-3C18-49D8-8558-F038B026A7D9.jpeg3F978CE4-BEBB-4EC7-8130-F8413CA4A0FB.jpeg

The WK Split T-Neck is coming in Bisque, Caramel and Black.

A8196686-8B4E-4F84-93EC-FB0315B80859.jpegCB215C34-6EF4-4A20-BABA-9A622C694C14.jpegF8082905-94E8-42BC-B43D-9FD6AA9A9F7F.jpeg

For some reason, I don’t think there are other colours for either of these two items, but I’m not sure.  

There’s still the new WK T-Neck - Black, Scarlet Red, Ivory and Pine.

And I am looking forward to seeing the TCF V-Neck Topper Big Deal - coming in Black, Scarlet Red, Ivory - and 2 other colours Louis has not yet disclosed.  

Hope Louis posts all of the October Sneak Peeks soon, there are so many beautiful items this season - need to plan what to put on my list.

Respected Contributor

@Seka
Ah yes, a look book is a better way of putting it. Or a collage of his sketches!

Thanks for posting pics of those items. I too hope he posts the October sneak peeks soon for the same reason.