Respected Contributor

Loden and Black are on my list!

A797FAF8-CE49-4BAB-9A23-8CACA70D51BB.jpeg

……As many of you already know one of my most popular pants is my SUPER PONTE BOOT CUT PANT, A268216………..So many of you have asked for a lighter weight version, and here it is!….A366190………….The fabric is the exact same fabric as the A265615, slim Ponte pant that so many of you love, and asked me to do in other styles……..so I combined the Boot Cut pant with the fabric of the slim pant, and I think it turned out to be a winning combination. The sizing is SML so I would strongly suggest what ever size you bought in the A265615 you buy in this new pant. They “should” fit the same. The inseam is 32 inches……Sorry no petites this go around. If it’s a success like the Super Ponte was, and continues to be, perhaps they will add a shorter length in the future. The leg opening is approx. 9 inches. The construction of the pant is the same as the slim pant…..It has the same waist band, and slanting darts that look like pockets…..there are no pockets……………The colors are….DARK KHAKI, a great neutral bottom that will work with any color…..LODEN GREEN, another good neutral, and BLACK. Due to the fact that this is a totally different fabric than the gauze crepe Blazer…..the colors blend rather than match, but they are still great separate pants and will go with so much of what’s coming and what you already have. Again, I consider them three neutral colors……..Due to the light weight fabric you will enjoy these pants all year round, but especially in the warmer months………….This is the last sneak peek for Aug…………I hope you like what I am bringing you this month………I think I have brought you some fun new things for now and for the Fall season ahead………………enjoy……………………..much Love………………………..Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek Boot Cut Pant!

I love bootcut. These look great!
Esteemed Contributor

Not easy being a petite, we are so often overlooked.

Esteemed Contributor

I'd have to shorten these approx four inches. Hmmm, how much of the boot cut might be lost doing so? I think the buyers may have been remiss in passing on the petite lengths. Plus there's no assurance this seasons colors would return if petite were to be ordered next year. Oh, the bane of budget constrictions.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

I'd have to shorten these approx four inches. Hmmm, how much of the boot cut might be lost doing so? I think the buyers may have been remiss in passing on the petite lengths. Plus there's no assurance this seasons colors would return if petite were to be ordered next year. Oh, the bane of budget constrictions.

All of it!  Guess we're going to have to wait to see if they are reordered.  I'm bummed.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Ladies, I will do my part to help ensure a reorder with petite sizing by purchasing all colors and a dup of the black Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

I too will pas on these as I would have to shorten about 4 1/2".  Way too much as it would lose most of the boorcut.  Anything more than 2" would be a distaster.  Bummer!!

Respected Contributor

Thank you, @GraceCO  Smiley Wink  

I'm just going to order and will then shorten approximately 2-inches.

Respected Contributor

No petite is a definite pass for me.  Bummer. 

Trusted Contributor

Easy pass for me. I'm too short.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004