Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek Blue Bayou Kimono

5B879F13-79AA-468E-BD68-8BC63350A364.jpeg

The KIMONO, A351112, has been reordered and “DESERT” above is the return color……….Looking at it you can’t help but think of the South West…..TOBACCO, SPANISH OLIVE, CACTUS, SIENNA, GREY and BLACK are the colors that make up this wavy uneven horizontal stripe. The length covers everything, and shows the stripe to its’ full advantage. The very LIGHT WEIGHT fabric is languid and flows beautifully….,.The BLACK BANDS add a strong vertical line that balances the horizontal stripes….There is also a Black stripe running down the center back…..just for fun and a surprise detail as you are walking away……..The 3/4 length sleeves are also banded at the bottom with black….The band pockets are a wonderful addition…..Add your BLACK and BRASS OX ROLLER BRACELETS that are the perfect colors for the DESERT color stripes…….All other measurements are avail on the QVC Linea site….The jacket is sized XXS to 3X……To wear with your Desert top I have some new options. The NEW WK TANK, A384150 will be avail in the new TOBACCO as well as the BLACK……..The reorder slim pant, A265615, a true love by so many [read the reviews if you haven’t tried it], will now be avail. in the new TOBACCO as well as the BLACK and NAVY. There are other colors, but they are VERY limited! I love the Kimono over the new EYELET TIERED SKIRT. The look is very South West….think Millicent Rogers…..There are two necklaces that coordinate with the Desert Kimono perfectly. The TASSEL GRANDE, J483440 in Amber, and the BEDOUIN BEAD and CHAIN necklace and earring set in MULTI HONEY, J478051, now at a ridiculously low clearance price. This set also has ALL FIVE STAR REVIEWS……..IMHO you won’t find anything that coordinates or enhances the jacket colors better……….The stripe reminds me of the striations and the colors that can be seen on the sides of the mountains all over the South West……………………enjoy……………………much Love……………………….Louis

3C1A14CF-5783-46A6-96B5-7F98C3A74945.jpeg

……………………….BLUE BAYOU……one of my favorite songs Linda Ronstadt sang…….The NEW COLOR is a medley of blues….SAPPHIRE and SKY BLUES blend with GREY, CHARTREUSE, OLIVE and BLACK…..Naturally ALL of your Sapphire pieces will work with this Kimono…from your slim leg pant to your WK sweaters…From left to right, the Kimono over the new Black WK tank tucked into the new SAPPHIRE cotton tiered eyelet skirt, and the ROMA necklace and Blue TREVI necklace and earring…..next the tank with the slim pant in black……When you want to wear the jacket in cooler weather start to layer with the tank and over that the SAPPHIRE BLUE FAUX DE CHINE SHIRT, A367141, shown above……or a simple BLACK WK TURTLENECK………BLUE BAYOU is a serene and calming color…………………..enjoy………………………..much Love…………………….Louis

5AB4A5E7-9D13-45EA-8696-7FAC879F93B2.jpeg

……For me SUMMER IS ABOUT COLOR! Colors that you might not wear in the fall or winter when the light changes, and the days are shorter…..but……in the summer, when the sun is strong and the light is bright, stronger colors look great. This is definitely the most colorful combination of the three, but by no means is this garish. I have read how surprised the women who have purchased it are when they see it. They are so pleased with the softness of the colors……For me these colors bring back wonderful memories of the many times Jac and I spent in the Caribbean. There are so many colors you can wear with the Tropical top if you have them….but Black and White don’t compete, and are perfect backdrops for the SAMBURU NECKLACES, EARRING and BRACELET…..ALL of which have been reordered and are coming back!……This is a very joyous festive color combination…..Order a fun cocktail with an umbrella and enjoy……..

much Love…………………….Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek Blue Bayou Kimono

Love the blue. Just my color to go with my southwest jewelry.

Esteemed Contributor

Very pretty!

Thanks for posting the sneak peek @Seka .

Respected Contributor

@Seka Thanks, Seka!  I posted Louis' video and there is a surprise!  Two new Boho skirts!