Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - Blouse & Scarf!

The Magenta is a beautiful colour.

9472DA89-62E4-41A5-9C63-13AB73F7D0D5.jpeg

MAGENTA is the new color being offered in the BLOUSE & SCARF combination……..It works perfectly with this new group of clothes……..It blends beautifully with the magenta faux suede skirt, and it the perfect accent to the Pine/Black Tartan blazer……It is also a wonderful accent to navy, grey, black and the PLUM shown above to the right. Some of you may even own the Magenta PEA JACKET I did a few seasons ago [top right photo]. The shirt and scarf will be a new wonderful way to wear it….with Ponte pants,a WK long skirt or JEANS!…..The scarf will also be a wonderful accessory to wear with many things you already own, and it looks great with the new MINI FLORAL in the Pine/Magenta……………………enjoy……….much Love………………Louis

CA3481D2-C889-423D-9BFF-433C03D5064B.jpeg

……………………This is a CERTIFIED ESSENTIAL!…..I can not imaging any woman’s wardrobe being complete without a beautiful IVORY BLOUSE…..The A367141, BLOUSE with SCARF has been reordered and the ivory is back…..Under any jacket, any V-neck sweater or cardigan, an ivory shirt is the perfect layering piece. Worn on it’s own it will complete any outfit…..even jeans………The SCARF is a great addition and can be worn with anything you own……Really who can’t use a great ivory scarf?………..The jewelry shown is my new CASCADE BLACK JET NECKLACE and EARRING coming later this fall………………..enjoy………………..much Love……………………Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - Blouse & Scarf!

I have the sapphire and ivory in this pretty blouse. Has anyone received the magenta yet? I love the color but it’s a tricky color for me. Magenta is usually one of the colors for springs to avoid. I’m hoping it has a warmer undertone.