Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - Blouse & Scarf!

Love the MOSS - and the Pearl Torsade!

A1755651-7DC6-4781-9C46-D0FDEA18BD67.jpeg

……………….The Ivory Blouse and Scarf, A367141, for me is the perfect layering piece. I needed to create a top to go with the BIG DEAL BLAZERS. I knew if you shopped your closets and bureaus you would find plenty of WK sweaters to work with them……..I wanted to create something special you didn’t already have. I wanted something simple, but with style. Something clean but with a statement detail. I think this blouse is just the right combination……….It is a collarless blouse with a “framed neckline” for an expensive yet simple finish. The sleeves are long with a narrow buttoned cuff, which makes it look a little more feminine. The blouse has a button front, NO PLACKET to keep it clean, and side slits. It’s great to layer under all kinds of jackets and sweaters including the new V-neck coming in Oct. It is a dressier replacement for a Tee for when you don’t want something so casual………….For added drama I am adding a generous scarf to match the blouse in the same fabric. It is approx. 32″ square……The fabric is a very FINE CREPE WEAVE. It is so fine that you have to look closely to see the crepe texture. It has a silky hand, and is very light weight without being see through. The fine crepe weave helps that. It is 92% polyester and 8% spandex……..However, it is so light in weight that the yarns are very fine, and you can not tell it has spandex until you STRETCH it!…Due to the fact that it is a WOVEN, the blouse will be NUMERICALLY SIZED……It is easy to wash and care for….The SCARF is an added bonus and can be worn separately with so many things. I am sure there have been plenty of times when you have put on a black coat or jacket that you wish you had a beautiful ivory scarf…….There are many ways to wear and tie the scarf so have fun playing……The blouse is also the perfect backdrop for all of your Linea JEWELRY. The BYZANTIUM pieces above will be coming this fall………………….enjoy…………………….much Love………………………Louis

6380D7F0-64D7-4A3F-BAE0-110560B18A3A.jpeg

…….First let me say….the color in the photos is VERY inaccurate. It looks like a bright deep red….a very pretty color, but that is not what Cranberry looks like. It’s deeper, darker and has more wine in it. I tried photographing with and without a flash, but it just wanted to come up scarlet! I can say the wine Swirl and Pineapple necklaces blend beautifully. In some of the photos I tied the scarf in the back and draped the front like a cowl….Again, it was created to work perfectly as an accent color to the BIG DEAL blazers…………………..Cranberry is a beautiful juicy color!……………………….enjoy………………………much Love……………………Louis

C08D9178-2680-481F-87F6-203E2C8743CE.jpeg

………SAPPHIRE, as you already know, is a wonderful accent color……..Whether you wear it with white and ivory in the spring/summer, or darker colors in the fall/winter, you will find this to be a flattering uplifting  color. Wear it with your Loden as above, espresso, navy, winter white, caramel, grey and of course black…….It also looks wonderful with all of your Linea jewels………………..Again, the scarf is such a useful accessory to own and wear with the blouse or on its’ own…………………………..enjoy……………………..much Love…………………….Louis

79CB1E07-DCAE-4C97-A05D-85E574CCBA1E.jpeg

…………………..Moss is a beautiful soft olive. It’s lighter than the Loden but very tonal with the Loden pants in Ponte or faux suede. I created it to coordinate with with BIG DEAL Moss blazer…..Due to the collarless neckline it works beautifully with Torsades and long necklace………The necklace above is a torsade made up of FOUR different colors of pearls in different sizes. It will come with a stud pearl earring later this fall…There is also a matching bracelet……The scarf will be very useful as you start to work it into your existing wardrobe. Play with the different ways to tie it. It doesn’t just have to be tied around the neck!………………..enjoy……………………….much Love…………………………….Louis

Honored Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - Blouse & Scarf!

Linea elegance.  No one does it better...

Occasional Contributor

Beautiful!  Agree, nobody does it better.  Getting the credit card ready for the big deal and this blouse. 

Respected Contributor

Love all the colors, but will probably pass on the ivory. I know it seems like a must have color but I have one of his past ones with a collar.
Trusted Contributor

The Ivory and the Cranberry for me!  I never thought I'd see the day when my bust is too large, but here it is now!  Have to replace several much-loved blouses.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just wondering how crepey the blouse is.  I did not mind the gauze crepe but some of the crepe gives me creepy crepies.  I get an itch from it, fabric itch.  I am a very tactile person and like to wear silk, line and cotton.  So some of the synthetics make me itch.  I hope this is not one of them.  I want that royal blue to wear with the caramel/blue blazer.

I still have and wear some of Louis's silk blouses.  They are beginning to get thread-bare but I still love them.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Love these collarless blouses! It's a matter of deciding how many and narrowing the color choices down. They are perfect for any occasion. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.