Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek Big Deal Jacket & WK Sweater

Oh my goodness - I want them all!

03B9C139-6006-4EC4-9282-209ECE9524AE.jpeg

….The BIG DEAL for January is a FAUX SUEDE JACKET………A374426………The color above is PERFECTLY PINK….so there are already two things about this jacket the majority of you are well acquainted with…….the Perfectly Pink color, and the Faux Suede fabric……The style is easy and very simple. As you know even the simplest Linea pieces have wonderful details. On the inside the jacket is fully lined in a beautiful satin. It is a collarless jacket. The neckline and the front are piped in self suede. There are body seams front and back, starting at the shoulder and ending at the hem, to create a gentle shape. These seams have 1/4 inch top stitching on either side.There are inset band pockets. There is also a side slit that has a gentle curve at the bottom. There are five buttons down the front. The size 4 is approx. 24 1/2 inches long….I like the jacket best worn with either the top button, the top two buttons or the top three buttons buttoned only. I like the bottom two buttons left undone for a more relaxed fly away look……This is a jacket that can be worn by anyone, any age, any size or height. It looks wonderful left completely open to show off the coordinating new WHISPER KNIT MOCK NECK SHORT SLEEVE SWEATER, A374709, again in the Perfectly Pink…….This time the sweater is made in the original weight ENR which is slightly heavier than the med. weight. Do not size down as this knit isn’t quite as stretchy as the med. weight. That’s not to say it isn’t stretchy, because it is still a rib knit, but you will find your true size works best. All of your perfectly Pink separates will coordinate. If you own the P. Pink WK Pencil skirt you will have a great spring suit…….maybe for Easter…………..Otherwise you can wear almost any color bottom you like. Navy, Black, Grey, Espresso, Dk. Forest Green and Loden will all work, and that’s just the start. Foe casual outings….JEANS are always the perfect option!………The Copper Ox of the Gypsy Coin necklace looks great with Perfectly Pink, and adds an unexpected touch………………..enjoy…………………………….much Love…………………………..Louis

31CCD629-AA7A-4207-BE45-2D75D262348D.jpeg

Buttercream……………is the newest color I am adding to the extensive Linea pallet……….Is it in the yellow family?…..yes……but is it a classic yellow?……no……….Imagine taking melted butter and mixing it with heavy cream!……Voila…….BUTTERCREAM…..It diminishes the yellow and brings out the cream. It becomes a very neutral color….similar to the way you wear alabaster..I created a column of color by adding the Buttercream MATTE SATIN TANK TUNIC, A374664, due in Feb. With that the new BUTTERCREAM Super Ponte pant in you favorite style, A268216…..The FAUX SUEDE JACKET, A3744426 is simply yummy, and a beautiful season-less jacket….I can’t think of a classic bottom color you can’t wear it with………You can also accessorize it as you wish. If you are wearing the tonal Buttercream S. Ponte Pant, anything goes…like the MIDAS necklace in GOLD and TIGER EYE …If you are wearing a color pant, like Loden, then accessorize with a companion piece like the olive Carnival necklace, the Fern necklace, J479227 or the Olive Berber necklace, J392832, to pull it all together. A heads up………the Buttercream tunic and pant looks fabulous worn with the DESERT STRIPE KIMONO JACKET from last season…..It’s being reordered for this spring!…………………….enjoy……………………..much Love……………………….Louis

C23A1677-CBB7-4E1B-A3B3-9EC442E53C3D.jpeg

The BIG DEAL jacket will be avail in LODEN. It is the same color as the Loden Trench coat, so it will coordinate with all of your Loden and moss pieces. I’ve chosen to do the WK Mock Neck in the MOSS which is lighter in color than the Loden. The two together have a nice tonal effect. The Mock Neck also works perfectly with your Moss plaid blazers. I know many of you were asking for a WK sweater that could work, and this does beautifully…………….Your OLIVE Carnival necklace and your Chatelaine necklace and brooch add just the right touch…………………

enjoy………………………..much Love…………………………..Louis

9BEE9729-E61F-4F7A-AA11-B95A0F1CAB37.jpeg

What makes this BLACK JACKET SPECIAL?…………..FAUX SUEDE! Whether you wear it with the matching WK short sleeve mock neck sweater and black pants [maybe you own the WK black pant, or skirt]…..or glam it up with ivory pants, and maybe an ivory WK tank……you simply can not look better! There is just nothing as sophisticated or elegant as a woman dressed simple in BLACK and IVORY!……….Add the MIDAS necklace in GOLD & BLACK to add some Linea glamour………………….enjoy………………….much Love……………………….Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek Big Deal Jacket & WK Sweater

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Perfectly Pink pieces for me for sure!  LOVE!  Possibly Black, as well.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

Take my breath away!! That man does not disappoint us ever. Heart 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

Wow, that is really nice. The seaming means it won't be boxy which is important in a shorter jacket.

Colors...hard to choose. I think pink and green.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

For those interested in a suited look, the ponte knit pants (A303147 petite, A268216 regular) are available in buttercream.

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful jacket but I find that I am not reaching for jackets anymore.I want something more casual and comfortable with Linea style. How I wish the BD was a WK! It's been ages since I added a new piece to my collection.

Nice colors, but I don't wear the light colors, especially on a "completer piece".

Respected Contributor

I love this shorter jacket, and the new WK mock neck is perfect. I'm going for the P Pink and Buttercream. I have enough black though it's tempting, and as much as i love Loden I have the blazer and trench. I will definitely get the mock neck in the moss to go with my blazer and trench. Actually all the colors in the mock neck will probably be coming home to me. I love the way the coin necklace looks on the pink.

Respected Contributor

Wow!  So beautiful....pink for me, maybe the Loden too, fabulous colors, fabric, style.  Wow.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I’ll wear this like a sweater.  Loden or black for me.

edited to  add, I see WK sweaters in loden, pink and black.  And I’m getting all 3.