Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - Basket Weave Necklace & Bracelet!

Love this set in the Russian Gold!

…………………………….Something new……………..The BASKET WEAVE NECKLACE, J477431,and the BASKET WEAVE BRACELET, J477429, both in RUSSIAN GOLD with fine BLACK CORDS……….These are very MODERN pieces with an EDGE……….All of the metal pieces on the necklace slide on the fine cords. The cords are held together with a metal oblong keeper bar. The necklace has a chain and a Lobster Claw closing. This is in the “short” necklace category. Depending on what you are wearing you can adjust the length to just where you want it to fall……….The metal pieces on the bracelet are stationary. They do not move, and will sit on the top of your wrist……………Again, the rayon waxed cords are held in place with two metal keepers. There is a chain and Lobster Claw closing for adjustability………The Basket Weave “look” is both modern, and recognizable and CLASSIC……..If you have nothing in your jewelry wardrobe like this…..it will be a wonderful addition………………………..enjoy………………….much Love……………………….Louis

.There are certain pieces of jewelry that are season-less……….The Basket Weave group are definitely that………On the left, the Linea WK turtleneck with black pants, a classic winter look dressed up with the necklace, and Gold Hoop…….On the right a Black WK shell with black pants……..a classic summer look made modern with the addition of the Basket Weave necklace and bracelet……….timeless and forever……………………………………enjoy………………..much Love…………………….Louis

……..For my SILVER LOVERS………………..This is the perfect combination of Silver metal pieces and black cords…..The Basket Weave necklace the Basket Weave bracelet…..add the silver hoop and you are finished…………………..enjoy……………………..much Love…………………………..Louis

Wear the necklace at the short length or the longer length, shown at the left, depending on your neckline and preference. High polished Silver always has the “cool” factor……….Winter or Summer you’ll have that “cool” factor too………………………..enjoy…………………………much Love………………………….Louis

Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - Basket Weave Necklace & Bracelet!

Hi Louis, I love your jewelry and clothing.  You are so talented and sell upscale products. I just ordered the basketweave set in the Russian Gold.  I want to purchase it in the Silver too but did not find it on the QVC website.  Thank you for always bringing us quality merchandise.

Respected Contributor

Hi, ladies.  I haven't been checking in much lately.  This might have already been discussed and I just missed it, but someone please let me know if the black/silver in this is already sold out or if it just hasn't been loaded yet.  When I click on the item number, only one choice comes up.

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I don't believe its been loaded yet.

Contributor

I hope you are right about the silver set not being loaded up yet but I called Customer Service and the three different reps I spoke to said it is unavailable because it the silver set was sold out.  

Contributor

I was just able to purchase the Basket Weave Necklace in Silver but the Bracelet is still not available at this time.

Respected Contributor

Thanks. Ordering now!

Contributor

I don't understand why the Baset Weave Bracelet in Silver is still not available.  I purchased the Necklace 2 days ago and the Gold Necklace and Bracelet have already shipped out to me.  Customer Service has no answer to why the bracelet is not available yet.  Very frustrating.  

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why isn't the Basket Weave Silver Bracelet uploaded yet?  They uploaded the silver  necklace and both the goldtone necklace and bracelet.  It just doesn't make any sense.  This is totally unacceptable.  Please QVC can you check to see what the problem is.  Thank you.  

Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC wins.  I give up on trying to order the Silver Basket Weave Bracelet.  Nobody in Customer Service has any answers about it and so I will return the Silver Basket Weave Necklace when it arrives because I wanted to buy the set.  QVC please don't play teasing games with your customers who pay your salaries.  Never again will I go through this nonsense.