Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - Basket Weave Necklace & Bracelet!

Instead of getting frustrated with QVC and their cusytomer service why don't you ask Louis directly on his web site under the "ask Louis". I'm sure he will give you a direct answer. He always does.

Respected Contributor

@Scorpio2 - Louis has the answer and has posted it on his Blog....here is the Link....

http://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/

Contributor

Thank you Marilyn.  I went on Louis' website and he explained what happened with the silver bracelets.  I'm sure QVC was informed of the situation and should have given Customer Service the information to let their customers know the status of the bracelets.      They owe their customers an explanation and Customer Service still has no idea of what is going on.

Contributor

Thank you for the link Seka.  As I mentioned to Marilyn1 I found out what happened to the silver bracelets on Louis' website but it does not excuse QVC from keeping Customer Service and their customers in the dark about this situation.  I will not put myself through this again.  

Honored Contributor

It’s pretty obvious that QVC doesn’t care & should have memoed their C/S departments of the mixup. 

But what do I know?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor

You're right Just Jazzmom.  QVC doesn't care and should have informed Customer Service about the problem that occurred.  This is no way to treat customers nor how a business should be run.  

Contributor

No sign of the basket weave silver bracelets. Last week o...

No sign of the basket weave silver bracelets. Last week on Louis' website he said there was a problem with shipping and that the bracelets would be at QVC's warehouse over the past weekend.  Like he said stuff happens.  

Contributor

Customer Service just informed me that they are NOT getting the Silver Basket Weave Bracelet AT ALL.  The Customer Service representative said she didn't have a copy of the letter that states that but they were finally told that they would not be getting in that product.  That is a shame because the bracelet is the matching piece to the necklace. This issue should have been addressed when Louis, on his website, said the bracelets were going to be sent to the QVC warehouse.  So where are the bracelts now???  

Valued Contributor

@Scorpio2 wrote:

Customer Service just informed me that they are NOT getting the Silver Basket Weave Bracelet AT ALL.  The Customer Service representative said she didn't have a copy of the letter that states that but they were finally told that they would not be getting in that product.  That is a shame because the bracelet is the matching piece to the necklace. This issue should have been addressed when Louis, on his website, said the bracelets were going to be sent to the QVC warehouse.  So where are the bracelts now???  

They're posted TODAY!!!

Spoiler

Contributor

@WNYgal Thank you for letting me know this information.  I stopped checking for it this morning.  These satellite Customer Service representatives are totally misguided and give out the incorrect information.  I was told that they would not be getting the braclets in at all.  It really makes me upset that QVC hires people in remote areas that know nothing.  I ordered it to go with the necklace but am so angry that QVC's employees are not educated enough to do their job.