Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek Anniversary Ring & Earrings!

WOW!  What a wonderful surprise!  LOVE the Ring!

28510B83-D1A1-4B8F-90DE-79D54FB3D68E.jpeg

……………………….When I first introduced the “ALL YOU HAVE TO BE IS WONDERFUL” anniversary bangle, many of you immediately asked for a ring and earring to go with it……….What you didn’t know was……..they were already in the works!!…………….I took the design of the bangle and worked it into a ring. It has the same movement, and thick and thin undulating look. Most important….it is a comfortable ring to wear……………..It too is inscribed with “all you have to be is wonderful”, so don’t be surprised if someone asks you what the inscription says…..The inscription, because it circles the ring, is more discreet than you might think……The ring will be avail in Sterling Silver, and again in the 18K Gold Plate on silver. It will be avail in the following sizes…..5 through 11……..Of course it’s made in ITALY by the same company that made the bangle so the quality is SUPERB……..It will be avail real soon. so keep a look out!!!!!……………………….

enjoy……………..much Love……………………….Louis

6857285D-94C7-4612-97F6-B2AB500173B3.jpeg

……With the BANGLE…..and with the RING……here is the EARRING……..The earring has the same integrity of design as the bangle and the ring. It has the same twisting, undulating shape. It has good presence, but is light in weight and not overwhelming…….Due to the superb quality, weight and the fact that it is a precious metal….it is your perfect everyday hoop…..An additional feature to the earring is the scalloped designed back [seen in the center photo] which makes the earring very stable on the lobe. This is something you find with high end earrings made in ITALY…..The earring has no inscription….I didn’t think it was necessary…..You already know you’re wonderful!!….It will be avail in STERLING SILVER and the 18K GOLD PLATE on Silver………………The three pieces, the bangle, ring and earring look beautifully together………………………………………enjoy……………….much Love……………………..Louis

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek Anniversary Ring & Earrings!

LOVE the ring!

Regular Contributor

The master at work -- again! I shopped for silver hoops on the recent QVC Sterling Silver days and did not see anything close to these in terms of design. Price is good too. Have ordered both pairs -- set for life :-)

Valued Contributor

@Seka 

Would you order your regular size for the ring?

Respected Contributor

Unored - Yes, I ordered my regular ring size - because of the ‘twist’ in the shape - the band narrows at that point. I felt if I ordered up one size it would be too big.
Valued Contributor

Glad you can see "Italy" on the scalloped back.  I don't understand why QVC continues to put the generic "Imported" in the description instead of Made in Italy

Respected Contributor

If it says "imported it probably comes from China. They will always say Italy because it's prestigious

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting! @Seka  I ordered the gold items.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

If it says "imported it probably comes from China. They will always say Italy because it's prestigious

Yes, "Imported" usually means made in China, but these earrings, bangles & ring are actually made in Italy so why doesn't QVC state that?  You'd think they would want people to know that.