Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek 20th Anniversary Silver Bangle!

The full story about how this Bracelet came to be.....is on Louis’s Blog.

Love Bangles - will order the Gold plated option once it gets posted.

1A9A1038-71F9-47CD-B779-AE6C67E92798.jpeg

SURPRISE!……..SURPRISE!……..SURPRISE!………..Something new for my 20th ANNIVERSARY!………………………..EVERY TIME, just before I went onto the set at QVC, Jac would take my hands, look me in the eyes with her baby blues and say……………..”all you have to be is wonderful”…………………………………..

………The bangle has a GRACEFUL SCULPTURAL TWISTING SHAPE… a graceful shape with beautiful movement….like Jac….and inside the secret inscription…………The bracelet will be avail in  STERLING SILVER, and it will also be avail in Sterling Silver with an 18K GOLD PLATING…..These bracelets are just beautiful……The bracelets will also be avail in THREE SIZES…..the Small will be 7.25 X 1/2 wide X 3/8 thick which has a 30.3 minimum gram weight….the Average will be 7.75 X 1/2 X 3/8 which which has a 31.3 minimum gram weight, and the Large is  8.25 X 1/2 X 3/8 thick which has a 36.0 minimum gram weight!……..They are all stamped MADE IN ITALY, and marked with a 925….the Hallmark for Sterling Silver. The quality is superb and they are made by one of the finest world renowned jewelers……..It is a piece you can proudly hand down to you daughter, grand daughter, niece or anyone special to you. Either the Silver of Gold would make an incredible gift….with a saying that would touch anyone!

…………..My Dear Friends…..it would make me very happy to think you will start your day hearing Jac and I say to you…..”all you have to be is wonderful”…..because being wonderful is in each and every one of us…………………………………..much Love…………………………..Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek 20th Anniversary Silver Bangle!

[ Edited ]

Hi Seka....I went to see it on Louis' web site. What you posted is a much condensed version. It would have been way too long to post here.The stories he tells are always so interesting. Everyone should go to his website and read it. I love that the bangle has the inscription on the inside "all you have to be is wonderful". A lovely message from Louis, and as he explains, Jac.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek 20th Anniversary Silver Bangle!

Thanks @Seka i am ordering the gold it is so graceful as stated.

I am enjoying Louis's 20th Anniversary...love the necklace as well so chic...........