Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peak Ombré Top - New Colours!

@World Traveler wrote:

Louis shows the Turquoise Pompeii necklace with one of the tops, but when I go to purchase it, they show Blue Pompeii and Azure Pompeii (plus the green and pink).

Did he label that photo incorrectly when he calls the necklace Turquoise Pompeii and means Azure or did the Turquoise sell out already?

Also, I can't find the ring necklace that he shows with the top photo. Not available yet?

Since I got all three tops, I want to get the necklaces as he shows them.

Can't find the ring necklace on QVC and can't find the Turquoise Pompeii necklace (just the blue and azure Pompeii.

Anyone know the answer to these two concerns?

Try J 393304 for the ring necklace.

Honored Contributor

@chprsp Thanks for your post. That is not the "ring" necklace he shows in the photo in this thread. The rink necklace he has (and I would LOVE to have) is heavier looking than the one you referenced. Must have sold out. Smiley Sad

That's interesting that he talked about and showed it in the most recent presentation, but when I search for Linea jewelry, it is not coming up. Not even a wait list notation. Hmmm.

I'm bummed! Would really like to have that one.

Thanks again for looking and checking on it for me. Heart

Respected Contributor

World Traveler - I do think that the Green Patina Ring Necklace shown in this thread is J393304.
Frequent Contributor

Seka and chprsp are correct. J393304 is the ring necklace discussed in this thread. I spent quite a bit of time looking for it this afternoon and that is the one!
Honored Contributor

@Kroppie and @Seka  Really? Doesn't look as thick. I will take another look. Went and ordered the other ones in his photos.

Be right back!

Honored Contributor

By George, you're right! LOL! It looks black when I run thru the colors and come to the green. You can't see the detail like you can in HIS photo on the blouse. The QVC photo looks so plain, and his photo shows a lot of detail.

Oh, dear, I had written on his blog, asking when it would be in. Darn! 

Thanks so much for correcting me. Got it! Now I have three tops and four jewelry pieces coming. YAAAAAY!!! And FREE shipping on the jewelery.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

By George, you're right! LOL! It looks black when I run thru the colors and come to the green. You can't see the detail like you can in HIS photo on the blouse. The QVC photo looks so plain, and his photo shows a lot of detail.

Oh, dear, I had written on his blog, asking when it would be in. Darn! 

Thanks so much for correcting me. Got it! Now I have three tops and four jewelry pieces coming. YAAAAAY!!! And FREE shipping on the jewelery.

@World Traveler  - If we relied solely on the Q’s photos Louis’s Sales of Linea would be a fraction of what they actually are!  Love his Sneak Peeks!

Glad you were able to purchase the Necklace!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Seka I did more than get that particular necklace, I ended up with:

Nugget Necklace and Earring set - Azure, Sienna, Iris, and Khaki/Goldtone (already have the rose that he previously offered)

Pompeii Station Necklace - Azure, Pink, and Blue 

Link Necklace - Green Patina (and eyeing perhaps the black or gold too!)

It is that darn FREE Shipping that made me do it! ha!

Question to all Linea jewelry lovers....Sometime back I purchased the Beach Glass in Fern and Cantaloupe. Love, love, love the colors and design; however, I rarely wear them because they make a lot of sound as I walk. I really don't want to be the focus of attention when I walk into a room because of a sound, rather the outfit I am wearing.

I have considered removing one or two of the beach glass pieces so they wouldn't hit each other, but I feel like I would be destroying a masterpiece; know what I mean? 

For those of you who own the Beach Glass, is the sound a problem for you? Do you find you don't wear them as much because of the sound?

I find that I hold onto the necklace when I get up from my desk to go to the bathroom, to leave for lunch, or just to walk to the filing cabinet! Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

I had the beach glass necklace when it first came out and the noise bothered me so much I knew I wouldn't wear it often, and sadly returned it.  I'm glad I did because I replaced it with other Linea jewelry I wear all the time.

Honored Contributor

@author Thanks for your post. Unfortunately, it is too late to return, but I don't like that I am not getting my money's worth out of it. I may see if the removal of one or two of them would diminish the sound. I think that is better than not using it all, or very little use. Smiley Sad