Respected Contributor

Sneak Peak Navy & Black Sequin Pants!

[ Edited ]

“THE NAVY SEQUIN PANT”

……………..THE NAVY SEQUIN PANT is here!!!!! So many of you requested NAVY as the reorder color that there was no way not to do it!! This is no basic navy….this is MIDNIGHT NAVY…..It is the darkest navy sequin avail. To give it that midnight look I had the navy sequins emb. on BLACK mess instead of navy…..These are BABY SEQUINS, not large sequins that can be a little flashier. As you can imagine, because of their small size, it takes many many more sequins to cover the fabric as larger sequins….Once that was decided I had to “build” coordinating pieces around it………..The pant, even though it has a new style number, is exactly the same as the previous Black Sequin pant, so you can be confident in ordering the same size which would be XXS through 3X…….The style number for the regular is….A390847, and for the petite…..A390848. It is basically a straight leg pant. The pant is fully lined with tricot knit, and the waist band is made out of the silky tricot knit so it is smooth against the skin…….There are many tops that I have created this season to work with these pants, and many from the pant, that should satisfy everyone’s taste and then some….Starting from left to right…..the new Navy Polo sweater [a must have according to “THE WALL STREET JOURNAL”, and the new Navy Blazer….the vintage White Wing Collar cotton shirt under the blazer, and under the Navy/Red Tartan blazer for some Holiday fun…….I love the PLEATED GEORGETTE BLOUSE with sequin pants……very CHIC….very CLASSY!………Then the new SURPLICE top in Ivory as well as Navy……..the Ivory Blouson WK sweater under the Ivory DB blazer with the pearl buttons [the navy Blouson sleeve WK sweater matches beautifully too]……..Last, but not least, the Navy WK Lurex Sweater………..For me these pants are for a LIFE TIME….they are classic and sophisticated. They will always answer the question of what should I wear for that occasion……..They can be BLACK TIE and FORMAL ready, or perfect with a casual/dressy get together. I’d even love them with a fab hoodie, or a jean jacket and a white tee for a spring/summer party………………….I am sure you will get years of pleasure!…………………….enjoy………………………much Love………………………Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Navy & Black Sequin Pants!

THE BLACK SEQUIN PANT”

………………………….THE BLACK SEQUIN PANT……….completely sold out when it was first presented two years ago! If was not reordered last year, so we brought it back with a new style number…….I know some of you want to get a second pair as a spare……not a bad idea!…………….From left to right…..the new Black WK TN is a classic sophisticated  look with a definite edge…..the Ivory blouson sleeve WK sweater looks very elegant. I love the new surplice Ivory top with the TUXEDO jacket that many of you own and may still be avail in certain sizes…………..For Holiday fun the Black/Pine Tartan plaid will add Holiday cheer………………………………enjoy………….much love…………..Louis

Continue Reading
Honored Contributor

Re: Sneak Peak Navy & Black Sequin Pants!

Interested in the navy, but wish he had done a sequin blazer instead of the v-neck top.