Respected Contributor

Re: Sleeveless Wing collar blouse up for ordering!

@shoesnbags
Glad you see the same thing. I was thinking I was crazy. Hard to believe that her shirt and the one you got are the same size. How could the arm holes be so different. Is she wearing samples? I even verified on Louis's blog which size in the regular wing collar shirt and the sleeveless version she wears. An XS and a 6. I'm so confused and disappointed and tired of thinking about it, yet if I want to order I want to do so while the buy more save more deal is on.
Valued Contributor

With Linea button front shirts I usually size up, so I stayed with my normal size for Linea button front shirts.  I ordered size 8.  Looking at both shirts Jac is wearing the armholes do seem too small.  But I decided this item was worth taking a chance.  I ordered white, aqua, and even yellow, though the only yellow in my closet is the new floral bluebell boho and shirt set which has yellow flowers! 

Pink is one of my favorite colors for summer, but this pink color in the sleeveless shirt seems too warm for me.  The bright pink boho was too neon for me.  The new Linea parfait pink tee color was good for me.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's interesting, looking at the different colors of this listed shirt that there appears to be ample underarm room in the photos. The yellow is especially clear. Says the model is wearing size 4 and is 5'9". I wonder if Jac sitting in her photos somehow skewed the look of the armhole fit. My impression was the same, in that they looked small. Very small, yet  most contrary to the click here measurements. I have both an 8 and 10 on hold. I like the extra inch for the bust but dislike 8.3" for the armhole. Geez, the 8" the size 8 is even a stretch. 

Anxious to see this live.

BTW @breee I agree the Parfait Pink T is a lovely color. Very flattering shade. I did select the pink in the sleeveless wing collar. I like this warm shade. It looks like there's a bit of coral in it. I rec'd the hot pink safari set but haven't tried it on yet. It is bright, yet a truly beautiful shade.(to me) we'll see what happens when I dive into my summer stuff.

Lots of eyes will be watching the morning show. 

Honored Contributor

louis and leah described this as more of a peachy pink on am style.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein