Frequent Contributor
My new earrings arrived today, they are simply beautiful and now I need the gold.
Regular Contributor

Re: Silver Anniversary earrings

Aren't they gorgeous? I got silver too. Real works of art by the master.

Respected Contributor

I received the earrings and the ring. They are all so beautifully made and expensive looking. Now I have the complete sets.

Respected Contributor

I received my earrings today in both silver and gold. They are beautiful! I absolutely love the shape and size and for once they are not too heavy for me. Two issues though:

The backs are very large. I have to turn them just right so I can barely see them from the front.

The silver ones are fine, but the backs fall off the gold ones. They don’t stay put. Curious if anyone else has this same issue or if I received a fluke.
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom  My gold backs don't have a problem falling off, they remain in place when on my lobes. 

I think the gold ring arrives on Monday.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom
Thanks for responding. Guess I’ll have to exchange them. 😕
Occasional Contributor

I wore my silver ones today for the first time and lost a back off of one.  I will have to see if Louis can get it replaced for me.  I do love them and ordered the gold ones today.

Respected Contributor

Just an FYI. I emailed CS and they expedited out a new pair of gold earrings and I received them today. They are perfect! The backs are nice and tight. There was something definitely wrong with either the posts or the backs of the first pair I got.
Honored Contributor

Glad you were able to get this corrected so quickly. They are lovely.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

I got both the silver & gold.  I LOVE them & they are so beautiful!  But the backs are really tight.  I have to push & pull really hard to get them on & off & I'm afraid the post is going to break off.