Respected Contributor

I am very fortunate to have QVC2 in HD, so the show tonight is a real pleasure to watch, same as on the main channel, and Louis always is a bit more relaxed on 2. 

Great outfits tonight.  I succombed to another two shirts that were a big deal, and the new long cardi in DFG.  It looked gorgeous!

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Wow a lot of the sizes for the Big Deal jacket are gone!  Keepng my fingers crossed that the size I ordered will fit well.

I'm watching Jill right now and the jacket only just looks okay on her ....it's not really styled...however it looked GREAT on Antonella last night!

The jacket is slightly fitted and Antonella had it buttoned which showed off the shape.  Antonella also had a new youthful hairstyle which was very flattering---she was rocking that look--took 15 years off her! I agree that Jill looked just OK---she had it open, wore black over black so you could not appreciate the details on camera---she was not selling that look at all. She should have at least been wearing the Red.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

I agree that Antonella looked amazing in the buttoned jacket with the white shirt and jeans, and her new hairstyle looked terrific. 

Jill looked "ok" - it took me awhile to even realize she had the BD jacket on!  It didn't show the top under it well, and the jacket itself looked shapeless on her.  

With her love of navy she certainly could have worn it in navy, or the red would have looked great too.  Didn't matter, the coat sold very well.

It does help to see the hosts wearing the items - they are not models but normal people and we can sort of tell how it will look on us.

Regular Contributor

Mine shipped today so now the wait is on!!  Going to keep checking for more colors in my size to become available, I want the blue. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Show time: Big Deal

[ Edited ]

My jackets shipped too, coming from SC.

ETA: They are coming in 2 separate UPS tracking #’s!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@author I, so, agree! Antonella looked fabulous in the jacket and I loved the fit on her.  It gave her shape and did not appear boxy as it did on Jill.  I think Antonella's was a closer fit to the body and was a far more attractive look than Jill.  It made Jill look shorter and very square.  Maybe it was the wrong size on her.  Iman Global on HSN has a lamb leather Moto jacket for the same price.  It is full leather front and back and only knit inserts on the under side of the sleeve and down the side.  It is in a beautiful blush pink plus other colors for any one interested in a shorter style.  It's not Louis but it looks very nice for anyone who might be interested.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Show time: Big Deal

[ Edited ]

@Somertime I agree with you.  Antonella must have been in a smaller size.  The models also looked great but not Jill.  For whatever reason the jacket did not flatter her.

i cancelled my order and will await reviews on size, color, etc. before I try again.

Esteemed Contributor

I am impatiently waiting for my jackets to ship. I surely hope the shipping depth doesn't drag their feet on some of our orders. 

Have your Big Deal jackets shipped ladies? Or still processing? 

Trusted Contributor

I am so torn about size. I wear an xs at qvc and am a 34b waist about 27/28. I am not sure if I can get away with a size 2 as 4 was sold out.   Fit looked generous on models  except for the ones that are curvier in chest area. If waist and hips are generous I think the 2 might fit my chest and shoulders. I probably shouldn’t get it. Thought I’d reach out to the linea ladies before I decide no. If you have my measurements and have linea outerwear please let me know, but suspect I need a 4. Thanks 

Respected Contributor

Just checked my Order - my Dark Forest Green Big Deal has shipped!