Esteemed Contributor

Expecting my black topper on Wednesday. Bypassing USPS and coming directly from UPS. Perfect timing- I will be able to wear it right away! The weather has turned to fall. Packing up the summer clothes and shoes today.

Esteemed Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

Phew. My jackets finally shipped earlier this afternoon(Sunday). Thank goodness. I was starting to get concerned. If all goes well they'll be delivered Wednesday. 

@rochelleS

Mine shipped too today. Ditto on the PHEW!

And a third Phew from me. Finally shipped yesterday. Of course given some recent posts, we should now be worrying that they packed the right item/size in the package, ha ha. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Mine are at the UPS hub today. But I think the USPS will deliver. Boo!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

My toppers arrived today, I ordered a 12 which is my normal size in the short jacket. They are a little to big, will need a size 10.  The fabric part is very stretchy. I could wear it but prefer a better fit. Tried it on with the short jacket and still had plenty of room, so I need a smaller size. Good luck Ladies, I hope your toppers fit you. It may be a sizing issue, not sure.

Trusted Contributor

@Tylerpoo wrote:

My toppers arrived today, I ordered a 12 which is my normal size in the short jacket. They are a little to big, will need a size 10.  The fabric part is very stretchy. I could wear it but prefer a better fit. Tried it on with the short jacket and still had plenty of room, so I need a smaller size. Good luck Ladies, I hope your toppers fit you. It may be a sizing issue, not sure.

Sorry you have to exchange due to sizing!  So disappointing. I’m on waitlist for a smaller size than I would have originally purchased.  I’ve been d bating whether to take the chance, so appreciate you sharing your sizing experience. I hope your colors are available in a smaller sizeSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@equss

Louis said to order the size you wear in other jackets.  I bought the 6 and 8 in the raincoat.. The 8 was better, so I bought the 8 in the green leather..it was the right size, and far more beautiful than I could have imagined.

Super Contributor

I just checked, and my green one shipped today....

Hopefully it'll make it to the West coast by this weekend Cat Happy