Regular Contributor

Shipping and Delivery Chuckle

I am past being bothered about the long wait to receive my embroidered shirt, lace jackets and tanks.  They will hopefully arrive before I move to the east coast.  

Full of glee, I received three separate packages from the post office.  All were duplicates of the Linea knit ankle pants I returned for size exchange.   Not only did I get one exchange for each pant, but now two.  I laughed so hard calling customer service to let them know.   Wanna take bets on being charged for using the Q return postage label?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shipping and Delivery Chuckle

The cost of the return shipping is one matter - but how many pants will they charge you for?   They will be so dizzy trying to figure it out.  I posted long ago - I returned a female item and Q credited me for a recent Little Giant ladder.  Rather than explaining it to CS their mistake - I took the $10 loss and called it even.  Good Luck with your issue!

Respected Contributor

Speaking of In Process and shipping.  I ordered a Jai bracelet yesterday and found I ordered the wrong design.  I called early this afternoon to cancel and reorder the correct design and they told me they couldn't because it was already in process.  I complained why all of a sudden was it so quickly processed and it would probably be in process for days.  She said they always process the day after the order is placed.  So now I can't do anything but wait for it to arrive and then send it back.  In the meantime my credit card will be charged $333 until I get it.  Oh but she did say they would not charge me return shipping.  But, then I will have to wait probably a month for them to credit my card.  Great!

Esteemed Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

Speaking of In Process and shipping.  I ordered a Jai bracelet yesterday and found I ordered the wrong design.  I called early this afternoon to cancel and reorder the correct design and they told me they couldn't because it was already in process.  I complained why all of a sudden was it so quickly processed and it would probably be in process for days.  She said they always process the day after the order is placed.  So now I can't do anything but wait for it to arrive and then send it back.  In the meantime my credit card will be charged $333 until I get it.  Oh but she did say they would not charge me return shipping.  But, then I will have to wait probably a month for them to credit my card.  Great!

@luvmybeetle  ... when the package arrives refuse it.  That way you will not be charged for the return shipment.  As far as the wait time to receive a credit on your card, unfortunately, you are probably right.  

Esteemed Contributor

I got one too.

I ordered these rosegold sandals but they turned out to be so awlful and unflatttering I returned them along with another purchase the same day at the post office.  Well they credited the other return but not the shoes and I could not figure that out if they were dropped off the same day.

I called cs and told them so they said they would check it out so after a few minutes they said they don't see the return but will credit my card.....all is well on my end now.  This weekend as I was cleaning I found the QVC label that I kept when I returned the shoes and just happened to look at it and saw someone else's name and address on it, so now I know the return probably is showing on the other customer's account that ordered and never received her sandals and mine were lost or some else received them.  What a mess.

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@luvmybeetle  ... when the package arrives refuse it.  That way you will not be charged for the return shipment.  As far as the wait time to receive a credit on your card, unfortunately, you are probably right.  

@Boehm Collector   You can't refuse it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Nonametoday  .. why not?  I have refused packages from HSN when I was not permitted to cancel an item.  The package went back to HSN and I got my refund.  

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Nonametoday  .. why not?  I have refused packages from HSN when I was not permitted to cancel an item.  The package went back to HSN and I got my refund.  

@Boehm Collector   How can you refuse something in your mailbox?  The postal carrier is not responsible for it.  You can return it, but how can you refuse to accept what is put in your postal box?  Do you stand there and wait for the carrier to come by?

Super Contributor

@Nonametoday 

Hi,

you can write "refused " on the unopened package and drop it off at the post office or give it to your carrier if you happen to catch him/her the next day ...   :  )

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday just  don't open the package and then bring it to the Post Office.  Tell them you are refusing it.