Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping Errors From Linea Orders (Again!)

[ Edited ]

Update on the returning dill for ice Venetian set:

Apparently according to the C/S person I spoke with, a ‘manual pull’ will only happen if the error happens twice! Someone cancelled the manual,pull the day after I requested it.

So the dill will only be returned & refunded back & not exchanged.

I just placed a new order for the ice! Woman Sad

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

I received yet another wrong item from QVC today.  It wasn’t Linea, but a Valerie Parr set of mercury spheres that I ordered in “Sky Blue”, but they sent me the very aqua looking “blue” choice.  I called and was offered to have the correct color sent right away (thank goodness it was in stock), which I appreciate, but like I said before, I have loved shopping here for 20 years, but this last year has been very trying and I am losing some of my patience.  I don’t know who this has to catch the attention of at QVC, but shopping here is becoming a headache for me and they need to fix their shipping procedures.  

Hope all you Linea Ladies get your correct necklaces.  Of all my purchases that have been messed up, the Linea items that I missed out on because of incorrect colors being sent are the most annoying!

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom 

Interesting that your bracelet is distressed. Mine has no oxidation at all. Every bangle is super shiny and the whole piece just glows. I didn't even notice or think about it till you mentioned it. I like it. It's a keeper as far as I'm concerned. And very, very pretty as it is.

I like the gunmetal lariat too. It was a close decision on which to purchase. Opted for the copper as my first choice. This color is so fresh and so flattering in this piece.

I recently had lunch with a cousin who was wearing a lariat. The colors and design were very pretty. The quality, pffff, absolutely no comparison to our Linea jewelry. We're so lucky to now have the line expanded with so many beautiful, high quality choices.

I've said this before... I hope Louis expands his lariat designs, so many design options. I hope this new trio of colors sell well so we can have more! 

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Update on the returning dill for ice Venetian set:

Apparently according to the C/S person I spoke with, a ‘manual pull’ will only happen if the error happens twice! Someone cancelled the manual,pull the day after I requested it.

So the dill will only be returned & refunded back & not exchanged.

I just placed a new order for the ice! Woman Sad

Holy cr@p! I just checked my replacement order (placed by CS) for the ICE.  First, under the Item # and description is says "Ice None", not simply Ice or Indigo like the original orders. Then it says expected delivery is 2/28, but when you click on the tracking number it says delivered 2/21---even though the shipping date shows 2/22.  AND--they charged me full price for the replacement! CS had told me tat it would be zero charge and that I could return the 2nd Indigo with the zeroed out invoice and therefore no credit as I was chrged under original order. I really don't know what to make of this???!!!  Maybe I should order my own replacement like you?

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Frequent Contributor

My order has the same exact wording as yours Sheesh -- Ice None -- whatever that means!

The replacement is listed within the original order..as if 2 items were originally in the order..if that makes sense!  Anyway, each item looks like it has been charged to me, but the order total to the left is only for one item.  I'll have to check the credit card transactions to see if I actually have been charged for both.  This is beyond annoying!

Esteemed Contributor

@Wild Rose wrote:

My order has the same exact wording as yours Sheesh -- Ice None -- whatever that means!

The replacement is listed within the original order..as if 2 items were originally in the order..if that makes sense!  Anyway, each item looks like it has been charged to me, but the order total to the left is only for one item.  I'll have to check the credit card transactions to see if I actually have been charged for both.  This is beyond annoying!

@Wild Rose 

The order format you've described is exactly the same as I had when CS sent out a replacement item. I didn't have a duplicate charge. My recent issue was with clothing, stated as delivered but was not. I'm curious to hear from you and @Maxine49  what you find out about that "Ice None." That's really odd. 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS 

I’m kind of rushed, going to a hockey game soon, but took some quick pics.  Pardon my dry hands, lol.  

I hope these pics show what I’m talking about.  Are you saying yours are completely shiny?  No ox at all?  

D7C63023-1C80-4D6A-8045-E784F4FD3198.jpeg

5DDC5EE5-88A1-445C-B3E2-01400C639DDC.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@Wild Rose wrote:

Yes, I saw that in the original order--but I think it should have said $0.00. We'll have to monitor this......

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom 

I took a good look and mine has some tiny markings, barely visible. I really had to look hard to see any distressing. The bracelet arrived spit shiny. Glowing, which was very cool looking. There's some dulling I'd noticed but attributed that to my body cream transferring from my hand as I rolled the bracelet on. I'll pull out my polishing cloth and see if I can buff it off. Have fun at the game.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS
LOL. How funny. Definitely sounds different than the one I got. I may have to try another. Yay. Thanks!!