Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping Errors From Linea Orders (Again!) Me Too

[ Edited ]

@Salreg wrote:

I also ordered the Venitian necklace in ice and got DILL.  Where is QV quality control.?????

@Salreg  @Wild Rose  I just got off with C/S & requested a ‘manual pull’ in which someone physically has to open the box to see what color is the necklace set. Perhaps, you might do the same request. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

Re: Shipping Errors From Linea Orders (Again!)

[ Edited ]

Add me to the list — ordered the ice necklace and received the dill! Ugh!

ETA - called CS -- she sent email feedback (to warehouse?) based on reviews and forum comments that I passed along.  She is sending me an ice (we'll see if that is what I get!) at no cost, with the honor system that I will be sending back the dill in the next few days... works for me!  

Respected Contributor

I recently ordered a taupe Linea top...and received an indigo blue Halston top instead! And the Linea I ordered is now sold out in the size/color I wanted.

I did re-order the Linea top in another size, so we'll see. 

I know stuff happens, and things get put in the wrong bin...but if that bin was full of taupe Linea tops in 1X, that indigo blue Halston should've really been noticeable as the wrong item!

Respected Contributor

Uh oh, does that mean every Ice Venetian order will be the Dill?  How are they going to fix that? Are people who are ordering the Dill getting the Ice? Mine should arrive today.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

@Maxine49C/S told me yesterday when I was on the phone that she was unable to order the ice from the website which means there is a problem or they are trying to resolve it. I attempted to order the ice to put in my cart and I was able to do so; so I don't know what C/S was talking about.

Hope we get the replacements soon.

Respected Contributor

Well, well, well....my Venetian order just arrived. I ordered an Indigo and an Ice.  The Indigo was in a brown cardboard box.  What was suppossed to be the Ice was in a bright manilla envelope--not the usual brown Q envelopes---AND IT WAS another Indigo---even though the packing slip/invoice says ICE!

Has any one at all received an ICE?

What a mess!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Someone on the warehouse saw just the ‘I’ & packed it! /Snark

SMH over the warehouse mistakes!
Frequent Contributor

You reminded me that I thought it was odd that my jewelry order came in a brown box, when it all usually comes in the brown padded envelopes...   As a reminder I ordered Ice and received Dill.....no rhyme or reason to their errors!!

Trusted Contributor

Well, they can't blame this on the Christmas help this time.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

An error for me today. 

I ordered both the Indigo and the Ice in the "Venetian Necklace Set."  A bag and a box appeared today; one had Indigo and the other had...  the Indigo.  

I believe that grabbing colors quickly, the fulfillment staff might be thinking the Indigo is Ice because the necklace is wrapped in bubble wrap and the black pouch.  Just a theory.  They need to be told that Ice has white and clear beads.

Love my Indigo, though!  Changed my mind from my earlier posts because of Louis's photos on his blog.

ETA:  Be the staff robotic or human, perhaps naming colors with "difficult" meanings poses a challenge.  Does everyone know what color "indigo" is?  Bet not.

For a quick grab, Ice and Indigo each begin with the letter "i."   Maybe that is part of the problem, too.  Ice might suggest icy blue (Indigo) to some minds.