Respected Contributor

Sharing about latest Linea purchases

Today while DH was away, I decided to do what Louis said, and play play play! Tried on some of my newer (and older) Linea pieces and have to say I’m loving the new WK tanks. Loooove the plum and can’t wait for the coordinating pieces. I’m glad the pine is different from forest green. It isn’t as blackened and has a slightly more yellow base.

Love the baby cheetah hoodie in navy/grey. So glad I didn’t go with my larger Linea size.

Curious what others think about the button front striped shirt, A379908. I love the material. But when I put it on buttoned as a blouse, I don’t find it flattering. I like it much better when worn open over a tank. But for the price, I don’t want to keep it if I don’t love it. I wonder if I’m trying too hard to love it. Thoughts?

Would also love others to share their thoughts on their latest purchases.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sharing about latest Linea purchases

I have always liked the option of either wearing a blouse buttoned or opened. 
If you have doubts send it back. 

I so wish that there was a WK tank in that sapphire color so it could be worn under that new blue bayou striped kimono. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom
Thanks for your input.
A sapphire WK tank would be great. I think I have a blue WK tank but I don’t know if it’s sapphire. I need to find it.
Trusted Contributor

Hi, @crazycockermom .  I have the blue striped blouse also. Like you, I love the material and love it open over a tank.  I usually prefer a straight hem, but for me,  it's cute and very casual in a beachy way.  I'll wear it buttoned over a bathing suit or fitted shorts.  Don't keep it unless you're happy with it.

I love the WK tanks.  These are classics that I stock up on. The plum is my favorite.  The green is lighter and brighter than my fav forest green.  It will be a nice pop of color under jackets.  Still waiting on the skirt

Esteemed Contributor

I own the espresso striped blouse and wear it over a tank or open and I do love it but if you don't return it there will be something else that Louis will have that you will love I am sure.

I received my WK tanks in the plum and tobacco color.....love both.  I would love to see this in a hot pink to wear under A349653.  I may cave and get those plum ponte knit pants

I was going to order the lace skirt but decided to pass it's a little long for my taste so instead I ordered the multi strand torsade sprinkle necklace even though I know good and well I have more than enough jewelry.

Respected Contributor

@lrmuffin
The striped shirt does have a beachy vibe. I will have to think about it a bit more.
The WKs are definitely classics to stock up on!
Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1
Louis continually brings things that I love! He is the main reason I’m a Q shopper. 😊

Get the plum ponte pants while you can! When I saw the plum color on air I wasn’t sure about it. When I got it I was pleasantly surprised. So pretty in person.

I’m still on the fence about the lace skirt but only because I can’t decide between the black or sapphire. I like the longer length as I don’t have to worry about hose or self tanner so much, lol.

Enjoy your new sprinkle torsade necklace! I’m debating getting the Tonga necklace but there aren’t many reviews on it.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do have the Tonga necklace and I love it. I've worn it with many things, and love it with the stripe shirt

Respected Contributor

@Marilyn
Thanks for chiming in. I have resisted all of Louis’s beautiful shell necklaces so far. I easily get overwhelmed making decisions. But once I saw the Tonga, I thought that was the one for me. 😊
Honored Contributor

Playing with my Linea wardrobe today and found that A341740 in the walnut/dark khaki color works well above the new tobacco pants.

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Ombre Printed Knit Top - A341740

Found a WK navy tank from years ago below a navy suit A221797 -- WK scoopneck shell with rib trim works below the new navy/gray hoodie.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼