Esteemed Contributor

Re: Set of 4 Hoop Earrings Posted!

I have been asking and waiting forever I remember when he had the semi hoops I think that's what they were called way back I was able to get them in chocolate and gunmetal which I wear all the time with my gunmetal and chocolate jewelry.

I just realized there are 2 options.....oh my!

Respected Contributor

Looks like the ‘Exotics’ option has already Sold Out!

Honored Contributor

@Seka wrote:

Looks like the ‘Exotics’ option has already Sold Out!

I don’t think it is. I bet the Q has pulled it because there will be little left before presentation. Too many sold too early?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Both options are now gone!  A LL posted on the Blog that she ordered the Exotic option this morning - now her order shows as Backordered.

Now they’re posted now they’re not!

Respected Contributor

I ordered the exotics yesterday and it still shows "in process".

Occasional Contributor

I ordered this morning and they are also on Back Order.  I wanted to give some as gifts.  I guess we will all have to see what happens.  The tassel has shipped.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why does QVC even post them for sale too early? Makes no sense to have customers order & then get a confusing backordered message. Chances are they have plenty of stock left, but are holding it back so they have enough quantities for the show. 

Valued Contributor

I ordered the classic this morning and it still shows in process. Fingers crossed.

Honored Contributor

I ordered mine last night and it shows processing. Once again, it appears that QVC did NOT buy enough for customer demand.

This is kinda getting old, ya know?

Esteemed Contributor

I think that they are really, truly sold out.  I had both sets in my cart this morning, trying to decide if I needed one or both.  I left for a few hours of REAL LIFE and came back to see that both sets are in My Saved Items, now marked "Sold Out."  It's a shame if QVC ordered so few sets that they would sell out this fast, but I think that's what they did.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett